29."Unreachable"

"Alright kid, I'll see you around" Chanyeol smiles to Han Byeol as the younger leaves the car.

With a sad smile, Han Byeol turns around to see him, holding the passenger's door open with his hand "Hyung, why don't you come inside? I want to show you something that I wrote" he points at the entertainment company building behind him but Chanyeol shakes his head in response, lowering his mask under his nose "I can't just walk inside an other entertainment company. People will start rumors"

"Ah majayo..." Han Byeol nods in realization, feeling stupid for asking something like that "Then, are you going to meet Noona at her home?"

"Uh. I have to report your week's activities to her" He gives him a playful wink "Don't worry, I won't tell her about that day of the interview"

Although the black mask is covering his mouth, Han Byeol's smiley eyes show his genuine appreciation to his idol "Kamsahamnida Hyung"

Chanyeol gives him a small smile before waving his hand for him to go on "Uh. Ka"

"Let's meet again soon!" Han Byeol suggests with excitement before closing the door and running inside the company building, a few fan girls that were waiting for him by the gates start to scream and try to follow him but the guards stop them.

Chanyeol shakes his head and chuckles. He remembers his first days as a debut artist, they were just like that. Now he can't even walk to SM entertainment without being accompanied by guards because of the great number of fans waiting to see him.

He drives to Ji Young's apartment and soon arrives.

He rings the door phone at the entrance of the apartment building a couple of times but there's no answer.

He frowns in confusion. He checks the time on his phone.
'We agreed to meet at this hour. Where is she?'

He rings the bell a few times more but still no sight of her.

He then decides to call her.

The number you have called is not available

"What the heck" he whispers to himself, lowering the phone and looking at the number on the screen with confusion.
'Why isn't she answering her phone?'

He eventually gives up and decides to just leave.

He actually feels disappointed. He was so excited to see her, even for just five minutes of profecional talking about Han Byeol's schedule and activities. He was looking forward to this day since last week.

He looks up at the dark night sky. No stars are out, only the bright moon is visible, illuminating the empty streets.

He lets out a sigh, staring at the night sky "Are you doing well? Is your leg getting better?"

He lowers his eyes to the sliver ring hanging from his neck "That's what I wanted to ask you. That's all I wanted to know"

He finally starts walking and enters his car, driving away.

[...]

"I look ridiculous" Kai whines, staring at his reflection in the mirror with disgust.

D.O. and Chen hardly manage to hold their laughs, "No you don't. Green suits you"

"I look like a giant lettuce!" Kai scoffs and they both brust into laughter.

Chen eventually agrees "Okay you do look funny. Why did your stylist choose this outfit for the movie premiere?"

Kai shrugs his shoulders "I don't know! Noona said that I should look special but that a bit too much"

"Only a bit" D.O. teases him and Kai threatens to punch him, Chen starts laughing loudly once again.