3."Time Goes On"

Two Years Later

EXO's fame has grown even bigger. They have fans all around the world, fans that love and support them in everything they do.

The kpop group has been busier than ever. World tours, fansigns, concerts, tv show appearances, advertisements, magazine photoshoots, interviews and also individual schedules such as acting and modeling are always on the run. They practically live inside the group van and they spend most of their nights in hotels around the country and overseas.

The bigger the fame, the more their responsibilities have become.

Chanyeol hardly finds any time to visit his personal studio and work on his own songs, Lay doesn't have time to compose, D.O. and Sehun are struggling to fit their acting schedule to their group activities, same goes for Suho who is leading in two musicals and Kai who's currently a co-host in a reality show. As for Chen, Xiumin and Baekhyun, the trio have been the busiest as they work extra hours to prepare for their next EXO-CBX album release.

But as expected, the successful group always manages to carry through with their schedules and maintain their place as the kpop boy group that every fan is proud of.

Right now all nine members of EXO are on stage, giving their ending ment since an other successful concert has come to an end.

"Once again, thank you all for making it to today's concert!" Suho pauses and smiles as the fans cheer.

"Eris komawoo~" Baekhyun lifts the microphone to his lips and smiles sweetly "komawoyoo!" Chen also thanks the fans and the screams become even louder.

Suho then starts talking again "Sadly, like every other good thing this concert can't last forever. But we'll meet again soon!"

Chanyeol joins "That's right. We might have finished this year's tour but this is not the end!"

"Ne, majayo" (Yes, exactly) Suho agrees and looks at the fans with love in his eyes "We'll meet again EXOL! Thank you for everything!" He turns to the members "Let's gather around for our ending bow"

All members get in a line and hold onto each other's hands, Suho keeps the mic on his lips "We are..."

"ONE!" Both EXO and the fans scream with joy.

"EXO..." Suho continues

"SARANGHAJA!" Everyone screams in one voice and the boys all bow respectfully to the crazy crowd.

After a few seconds they start heading off stage, waving on their way and saying their last goodbyes to the fans.

Baekhyun is the last one to leave the stage "EXOL, get home safely okay?!"

"Ne!"

"It's late at night so go straight back home and take care, arasseo?!"

"Ne!"

Baekhyun smiles as the reaches the end of the stage, he waves to the crowd one last time "Anyeong!"

The fans scream and he leaves the stage.

He's now backstage, staff around him help him get his mic and monitor off and he thanks every worker for their hard work on his way to the dressing room.

He enters the room, all members are inside, changing their clothes and getting make-up off.

"Baekhyun Hyung!" Kai notices him walk inside "You always take the longest to get off the stage"

"I just want to say goodbye to the fans alone too" Baekhyun smiles as he passes by Kai and grabs his bag.

He takes his shirt off and grabs a clean hoodie from the bag.