𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨☟︎𝘼𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙝

☟︎
𝘼𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙝

LISTEN TO THE SONG FOR AN ENHANCED EXPERIENCE !

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"wait jimmy-"

slowly, he turned around to face the girl whose tears were wiped from her face, whose arm was reaching out to grasp the man who stood before the door, about to leave. his eyes were bloodshot, but not as shot as hers were. hers, they were a crime scene.

"yes, love?" his voice was as slow as his movements.

she trembled, he could tell. which made his heart ache perhaps more than her own. he never tried to make himself come across as someone in power, too much power, with too much control. not with her.

"stay."

the floorboards creaked beneath his steps. the beats ringing off her heart grew in volume, softly rising into audible chills. he leaned down towards her helpless figure on the bed, placing a welcoming finger tepidly to her lips- that no longer quivered.

"fuck me, please."

he shook his head, putting his arms beside hers as he lowered himself onto the shaking mattress, "no sweetheart, i'm not fucking you. i'm making love to you."

she looked up at him, her eyes- they were glossed with confusion tinted in blurs. in a matter of seconds, slow ones, his lips were connected with hers and he lifted a hand, bringing it up to caress her once rouge cheek that was only dimmed by the cast shadows scattered around the room.

she was a timid girl, her nervousness was written in worrying ink all over her body. he could simply tell. his fingers curled, his eyes stayed put on her skidding ones. they curled around the hem of her thrown on shirt that she once let another man ruin. he tossed it across the room, yet the mood had not wilted. his compassion still burned for her, and now she was only feeling that heat he constantly thought was simply undeniable.

"please jimmy, i don't want all of this-"

he rose his body to assert his once prominent dominance, only to keep her from lying to herself. the night was painted with pictures of blooming love- and he could view it all. he could see himself in those portraits that were displayed in his mind. in the sky. and he only wanted her in them as well.

his hands traced the curves of her body. the visible and the hidden. his touch was soft. that of a newly fluffed silk pillow.

he was careful though, not to break the girl crafted of fine glass.

his lips found her collarbone, and the bumps that arose from his chilling skin that felt bitter. bitter but sweet. his confidence grew into a shadow as she finally gave into the moment. she fell in hushed victory to the lips of his, allowing him to savor his separate one.

words of need began to flutter around her head as she found a paradise within his touch. the touch that slid the dampened panties of hers down her own legs, allowing bumps of arousal to sprinkle along her skin, "jimmy-"

he didn't want to leave the comforting area of her inner thighs that he could only imagine were as velvety as the comforter. but he had to let his finger leave and travel to the delicate petal that was her bottom lip.

"sweetheart, let me do this, for you."

in seconds, she had felt pleasure she had never known.

the room, it spun. her eyes shut in complete felicity, her eyelashes grazing against her lids while her lips extended to cry out moans as she felt him. him doing something he never had done. she was too caught up in a breathless sensation to see him crouch down.

though through her hairs rang the sound of a creaking mattress. her shifting hips were placed down by his curled fingers as he dragged a separate one down her stomach.

her ears only heard lies.

she blocked out noises that killed the moment. the impulsive three words two people say during intimacy, the whole ego boosting sentences that are only meant to heighten senses that already seemed as heightened as senses could be.

and he felt closer. he climbed the mountain filled with sorrow to find a beautiful sky filled with rays of a newborn sun. his eyes, were glued. he could not see the miraculous image of the woman below him letting go for once in her life. letting her hair hang down.

"cum with me."

and she did. he did. one could say it was magical and the other said it was messy. two bodies needing each other was simply what it was though.

and two souls discovering some truths they never wanted to face.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆