𝐓𝐢𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧

𝘛𝘪𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯☟︎𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣

☟︎
𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

all eyes had fallen upon her, studying her, trying to understand what she even was- who she even was. brian, as always, stood awkwardly like a narrow stalk of corn, not knowing which way to blow.

some man she percieved as a blonde bitch looked her up and down, his eyes drifting to places that made her subtly shake with a stream of chills bolting down her curved spine. his lips tightened until they pursed, and his smile lines decreased to only accentuate his visible frown.

"i'm freddie, darling!" the man with the voluminous hair beamed, putting out a hand. she felt a bit more comfortable when she took his hand and vividly felt the rings he wore, the bulky silver beauties he donned on each finger.

"it's wonderful to meet you," her eyes reluctantly tugged away from the dazzling sight of his rings to the front man. he embodied pizzazz, he was the definition in just once glance.

to her, that was magical.

he took her han and gently kissed it, lightly smirking. she however didn't blush, but only giggled as a child would, hell in a way she was still a child- she was barely an adult, just a year over. only 365 days over.

"okay fred, that one there is john, he doesn't really speak much, to new people that is bu once you get him going he really is wow!"

john, whom she learned before the introduction was the bassist, had swung a glare at brian, before sweetly smiling back at brianna, his eyes softening up. he gave a little tip of his head before he made his way to one of the other rooms she had no interest in.

"and that right there's-"

"i'm roger, i'm the drummer," immediately she had taken a notice on how he enunciated his 'er's like 'a's . roger became rogah, and drummer became drummah. his expression that was plastered on the canvas of his face was stroked with colors of pure disgust. she had barely known the man yet she could already tell he didn't take a liking to her.

roger took a quick glance at brian before strongly holding one, "is this the new groupie bri?"

freddie- who was now in the kitchen, pouring a large glass of rouge wine -looked back at them, clearly worried for the situation. yet he didn't puff his chest out and step in.

brianna did, she stepped in even if she was already whirled into it. she wasn't going to be called something with such a negative term, she was so much more than a groupie.

"i'm a muse, i channel the bands. i bring inspiration
and i make them come alive again. i keep the process fun, i help them when they feel they have nothing anymore or when the little notepad in their head seems to run dry and they can't find the pen. i'm not just a groupie. i chase after what i desire and i get things in return from it. i call that being a strong woman. something you wouldn't know a bit about."

her tone was sprinkled in harshness, but she remained cool. her arms found a grip space on the side of her tilted hips, that cracked into place. brian stood there, shocked, but not as shocked at the man who she directed the statement at.

he rolled his eyes, scoffing a bit, he ran a finger through his average pretty boy hair before returning to the girl, "yet you're dressed like a complete slut. most woman who are strong, aren't so desperate for a man. y'know no one here really wants you, just go back to the one beloved band that does."

words can't cause physical pain. but they can sting. they ache into our arms and feed on the beating hearts that once vibrated in pride. they tear away all confidence and throw it someplace foreign.

it can take a whole lifetime to master the art of confidence, but it confidence can be lost in just one second. one snap. one blink of the eye. one click of the tongue.

a sigh was the only thing she responded with. and now her thoughts pondered with how old brianna would've responded. she would've been confident, she wouldn't have let some idiotic drummer tear her down, crumble her up and toss her into a can.

but maybe old brianna can come back.

least when she most expected it.

"c'mon roger let's not pick any-"

"no. NO! i'm not just standing here, letting YOU insult me. i'm a wonderful person, not just some nymphomaniac!"

roger smirked at her, much to her disgust and curiosity, "you're a slut, no one called you a sex addict."

her eyebrows furrowed till they appeared to be one as the veins in her neck pulsed into something more- they pressed harshly against the skin begging to see the world. her fingernails had curled and stabbed her palms but the pain no longer hurt, it felt nice.

"i sleep with what, fifty men, and i'm a slut. you, roger, probably have a new woman sucking that tiny dick of yours every damn second of the damn day. yet you're the fucking hero- all because you have a penis that you clearly cannot keep in your pants!"

he was taken aback, his eyes widened and his lip trembled as a child's does when they're faced with the overdue consequence.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・