𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐞

𝘚𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘪𝘦☟︎𝙈ö𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝘾𝙧ü𝙚

𝘚𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘪𝘦
☟︎
𝙈ö𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝘾𝙧ü𝙚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

they were heat, electricity with each blaring step or sway they took on that rising brown stage. the amps bursted with their unusual, yet trademark sound of rock meshed with blues and countless other things that everyone enjoyed.

her eyes were on him, though on him wouldn't even describe how she was looking at him. no aphrodite could've ever struck that must lust into someone's eyes. her lashes were lower, while her pupils were growing by the second, dilating with each thrust he made into the shaking mic stand.

a smirk crept into her bitten lips when she noticed the rose from to songs ago still stuffed into his pants, the petals of the head being the only visible part of the flower.

his guitar wailed overhead the drubbing bass with each strum he violently took. the flares of his pants would've tripped him countless of times, but they didn't, all because of his risen cow boy type boots.

sadly, their defying show came to a halt, ending with their front man saying thank you whilst walking off stage, his waist being gripped tightly by the guitarist. the two were followed by the others, the drummer being too busy with scrambling off the stage in the quickest amount of time he could- the bassist simply took his time, not bothered with anything.

the crowd roared and voiced their cheers in exclaiming tones of pure joy, some were mixed in with the feelings of sorrow since the band was now backstage, and not coming back.

she just stood there, next to a girl, (who happened to be her best friend) whose bra was tossed who-knows-where. but she knew, she was lucky. unlike most of these other insane folks- she was going to see the band again. tonight.

"i hope i can get with john tonight, bri," her friend whispered seductively, a hopeful whizz sprinkled in her tone.

brianna smiled, "oh vanessa, i have my eyes on robert." she chuckled softly, her lips leisurely gradually parting, the red tinted skin slowly sticking apart from each other.

"good luck with that," vanessa giggled in a friendly teasing way, her ears perked up at the various calls from people who ordered her to throw at least a trash bag over her bare chest.

she didn't do either.

once the scattering crowd gradually died down, one by one, the two girls flung through the exit, attempting to see the band.

for the two friends, it was easy to know the loops around the building, seeing as brianna stood 5' 9" and simply towered over a good bunch of clueless, wandering people.

the two were unfortunately , yet predictably stopped by a bouncer or body guard, whichever term you prefer. he stood taller than brianna, but not by much. his stomach however, took up the whole cramped space, which must've worked in his favor.

"hold on, are ye ladies with the band," his voice, which was overly groggily asked, but more demanded.

"yeah, we are," brianna smirked, crossing her arms intentionally so her breasts would pop out more than they already were.

knowingly to brianna, the man glanced, and stared at her breasts, specifically the line of her curvature.

"nope, i don't believe you two," he peered at them, eyes narrowing with disgust.

brianna tilted her head mischievously to vanessa, who only winked back. brianna's fingers curled slowly around the hem of her white crop top, and before too long she yanked it up, flashing the body guard a wondrous sight.

"i- yeah sure erm go ahead,"

the two girls winked at the dumb founded, man, who had just believed he was blessed by a beautiful sight. a sight he rarely saw as well.

and within seconds, the two girls were now with the band, or at least, half of the band that is.

"hi robert,"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆