𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭

𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘵☟︎𝙇𝙚𝙙 𝙕𝙚𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣

𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘵
☟︎
𝙇𝙚𝙙 𝙕𝙚𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

her waist was bombarded and occupied by his shaking hand, and his long fingers that gently caressed underneath her breasts.

"robert," brianna sighed, her head staggered and floundering down, robert walked his fingers up her stretched neck, and below her chin, taking a sense of pride in how she quivered endlessly at his arousing touch.

"robert has brianna come in-"

his naturally raven and wavy hair was poking up from the present humidity that stuffed the small room, his flared pants were sticking more to his long legs along with his bare chest, that somehow seemed leaner, thinner.

his eyes narrowed at his hand mate maliciously, his lips curled in angst at her neck being kissed by his fingers, she was his, and she should've known that.

"c'mon we're going bri," he hissed sneeringly, fire in each of his audible steps. his hands gripped tightly onto her arm, making it known she would have marks and bruises in those same harsh spots.

the hallway was narrow, completely narrow, anything but spacious. the lights were flickering out, giving an aura of mysterious lust that only reflected on the huffing man in front of her.

"what did i say earlier ?" he growled in a question, his frown could be heard from a mile away.

her once jovial personality was flushed away in a matter of seconds by his blustery attitude, and sharp grasp on her trembling wrist.

"hm i don't seem to remember, maybe you should've spoke clearer," she fired back, knowingly aware of how this would make his steaming temper rise.

his head whipped around, you might've thought his neck would've snapped. the veins in his neck were straining, seeming as if they would pop.

where as he was fuming above his peak, she was calm. she was collective. no veins were in anyone's sight. only thing on her face that was visible was a sly grin, that spoke a thousand works for her- even without her lips being parted and her tongue bouncing off the roof of her mouth.

"what are you smirking about?" jimmy growled hastily, his eye narrowing far more than anyone knew they could narrow.

brianna only chuckled, dramatically letting her breath ease into jimmy's nose, "oh nothing."

his nose crinkled in confusion, but he did become a tad more cool, her mint aroma tingling his sleeping tastebuds.

he turned around continuing his unknown journey to an unknown destination with a huff in each of his crashing steps.

soon, he reached a coat closet, that neither one of them knew what it was even for. quickly, he slammed brianna against the cobwebbed reserved wall.

"what the fuck do you think you were doing!" he angrily shouted, pinning her wrists to the wall with his forceful grasp.

"i was shagging john, vanessa and robert, that's what i think i was doing," she shrugged only her tense shoulders, the jaunty edge of her voice surged confusion into jimmy's mind.

"you belong to me," jimmy nuzzled his head into a crook of her neck, provoking a aphrodisiacal sensitively between them. her neck naturally stretched and tilted, giving him more access to pepper his lust across.

he inhaled a sharp breath, which carried a stiff pattern for brianna, "only me," he bit down gently on her earlobe, his teeth clutching it downwards.

hesitant, but too far into the candle lit desires brianna spoke softly, "only you jimmy,"

his hands slid down her body, his fingers strumming her almost the way he strummed his prized guitar. he played each and everyone of her strings passionately before he retreated his hands to her wrists, digging his nails deep within her still palm.

"jimmy-"

"shush, let me do my thing," he growled, his once poise lust shifting into a greater one.

a more powerful one, and granted, brianna wasn't ready.

not one bit.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

a/n: i hope you all are enjoying the story so far! your votes and comments rly mean so much so thank you!