𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚

𝘓𝘦𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢☟︎𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙫𝙖𝙣

☟︎
𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙫𝙖𝙣

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

lights flickered all around her, emphasizing how her heart couldn't stay contained within her chest that felt it shrunk with every second that ticked by on jimmy's expensive, hand crafted, italian watch. the same watch that she could still vividly feel poke her skin exceedingly, to the point it would leave a detailed print that was tinted in a blood red.

she gazed around the pools of cameras with cameramen that tried their best to drown the couples in candids that they wouldn't want leaked to the press. she was offered protection from the coat jimmy had chose to wear that only added to his flamboyant persona and style.

the jacket fit him in some ways, it showed his possessive nature through the sewn ruffles that draped down the flowing sides. he covered her in it until they reached inside the unoccupied cafe- restaurant- that she still wasn't use to, even if her life had been thrown into the sickening life of fame.

the tinted lips she had glossed with an old tube of liquid lipstick curved leisurely upward at the heating of the restaurant that swarmed around her as if she were something made of honey.

"you okay love? you look like you're in some daze-"

his observations were as gentle as the tones he approached her with, even if he happened to already be wandering beside her. his eyes fell the same way her shoulders did after he asked her his questions, stated his observations. he noticed a lot about her that seemed to have changed, all good things that is.

he took an eventual notice to how her cheek thinned out since the last time he saw her, only that was the only thing he didn't categorize as good. he never pictured her as a girl with a sculpted face. hers to him would always stay round and sweet. nothing that would push forward a persona of mysterious lust.

he took his fingers and brushed her flying strands away from her eyes, he even took notice of the style she curled her locks with, it wasn't anything extravagant that would set her aside from the wives who could spend their afternoons rolling in their husbands dough.

"i'm perfectly fine jimmy, just a bit cold."

that was her first lie of the night. unfortunately, there would be more to come and fall into place. as diving rocks do. but he nodded once her sentence finished and he enclosed her body that he believed to be shivering in his jacket of charter.

her eyes soon fell onto the frame of bulging curls that clasped a face she could still feel without sight. when her eyes caught warning her throat suffered from a protuberant bucket of nerves that wouldn't slide down her throat easily. she gulped harshly instead.

"roger!" robert greeted the doppelganger like an old friend, which in a way he was. the two men engaged in a hug that bonham described as something feminine, but brianna didn't see it in that way. in reality, she didn't want to see roger.

but her lips fell onto the floor after the unhinged emotions released from her jaw. she never expected to see what she saw. and what she saw so clearly is something she prayed she would never have to see.

she had bangs that brianna already could tell were just trimmed last month. the fringe on them was no where to be seen, even if you were standing a foot away. but her carrot strands sat on her shoulders, barely cloaking downward. they were too straight in brianna's overly humble opinion.

but her eyes captivated the jade green girl. they were doused and outlined in a pigment of a september night, but ruined by the chalky texture. her face was soft enough, as it was traced in creases that must've been sketched from her growing age.

roger stopped himself further because now it was clear he had almost forgotten something- someone rather, "oh and robert, this is my beautiful wife, heather."

beautiful wife.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・