𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰☟︎𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰
☟︎
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"hey, what's got you all sad huh?"

her head flung backwards, the many strands of her seemingly silk-like hair close to smacking her in the face, but all in all simply flashing behind her neck.

he stood there, his known grin of mischief curling more by the second, with his cheeks turning upwards and his eyes gently wrinkling. she could immediately tell he had something up his sleeve, something mischievous.

"keith? what're you doing here," she tried to chuckle, with the saddened reality of it only coming out as forced air, awkwardly.

he shrugged, his chocolate eyes appearing to become little shards of glass, perhaps by the ever awaking moon that slowly crept upon them.

" didn't see you 'round, wanted to know where you were." he smiled, his regular look of mischievous still visible even if the smallest leaves on the trees weren't.

"ah, well, thanks," she nodded, sucking in her lips awkwardly, trying her hardest to defuse the stiffness. unfortunately, that stiffness still sat clearly in the aroma.

"so why'd you leave?" he paused, most likely thinking over what he wanted to say, or rather ask, "what did he do."

she sighed, her mind giving her a presentation, a film of the past events. oddly, he wasn't near, not one bit, but his face, creases, curves, expression still popped before her eyes, like a hologram.

and she wanted to touch that hologram. kiss it and drown it with her admitting and confessional words of affection, however she couldn't.

"we got into a tiff, not much more to it."

she informed in, blandly. brianna didn't even want to talk about it to anyone. deep done she knew he treated her wrongfully, yet at the same time she blamed herself. maybe if she didn't say what she said, she would've still been in there with him. perhaps if she kept her mouth silent and let her nature take over she could be in the arms of roger at this very moment.

but she didn't, she said what she said, she commented what her mind thought.

"oh, well, let's do something exciting! i've got a nice little hotel room." keith smirked, and the closer brianna got to him she could taste the lingering scent of one day old alcohol.

"alright, don't make me regret this..."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"is squirting pee?"

in both their hands was a bottle of jack daniels. the strong liquor had only complimented the blood shot visuals that stung their eyes.

the room was painted with a powerful stench of marijuana, which poured from the breath of both of their mouths.

on the table beside them was a line of sparkling white power- cocaine. keith had shot up once already but brianna hadn't, she wanted to wait a bit longer. truthfully, it had been a while since she had tried cocaine, and she knew she had to play it off coolly.

brianna shook her head, downing another chug of the bottle, "yeah it is, cause like cum is white and squirt is clear," she tried her hardest to explain, under the strings of the night.

keith looked at her, seeming perplexed, "but pee's yellow."

brianna shook her head with thousands of giggles buzzing off her lips, "it shouldn't be yellow! piss should be green."

keith smirked, and soon slapped his knee with his hand before he erupted into more chuckles and breathless laughter, "piss is not green!"

"that's why it should be! y'know, it just fits more, like, why yellow?" brianna hiccuped, her words effortlessly slurring once they rolled off her subtly shaking lips.

the two, friends or rather now friends laughed in the cheap and smoke filled hotel room together drunkenly. it was keith's goals, which he kept hidden from bri, to make her forget completely about the curly haired, tarzan, short singer.

and in brianna's mind she didn't have a goal, nor did she know about keith's goal, which ended up succeeding more than he knew.

whether it be bad or good, her mind was occupied only by the recent drugs and booze that entered her body and floated around eagerly.