𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭☟︎𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭
☟︎
𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

throughout the car ride she continued to study him. he was a man that was built quite lanky, but more so awkwardly. his body was as thin as a stalk of straw, and his constant hunching didn't help his case. it seemed with his height and skinniness that he didn't know how to sit, stand, laugh. he just tried to fit in with the others, and she also took notice to how his shirt appeared to be more of a crop top- even though it was clearly designed to be full length.

his face was sculpted nicely. very nicely. it was narrow just like his physique, but his complexion was fair, yet parts of his neck were more so a shade of bronze. his nose too was, well, narrow. perhaps slender was a better word? or perhaps she should just stop studying him and toss words into the air.

"i have a band y'know, we're known too actually,"he began. leaving her on an edge of curiostiy.

"well, do i get to hear the name?" she continued to look at him, quietly wondering how she couldn't recognize him as anyone important.

"queen!" he took a pause, allowing for the name to sink in to her mind, "we're called queen, fred, our lead singer thought it'd stick with people and-"

"HOLY FUCK YOU'RE IN QUEEN?!" she exclaimed, whipping her head quickly even if it did sting once the cushion of the head rest slapped her cheek.

he chuckled, his airy laugh pouring out the crevices of the barely rolled down windows, "yeah, m'the lead guitarist, well, s'not like we have another guitarist but you get the point."

"holy fuck, i'm in the car right now with the guitarist of queen," she grinned, softly tilting her head back to it's former position.

she wasn't sure why she was so flabbergasted. she had been with multiple men in bands, a handful of those men were guitarists. like, jimmy.

her eyes fell with reminiscent memories that she had stored away so far in her soul. the happiness she had once beamed with all flooded out those same cracked crevices.

she had missed him, yearned to see him again even if she knew it was frowned down upon to miss someone while in the company of another. brian was the other. she didn't mean to dull the tone, but it's hard to keep up a personality that's so vibrant when you yourself are simply dull.

"you alright there-? you just, changed." his eyes observed her as they patiently waited for an answer, he was gentle- she could tell. as if he tried to make everyone else feel love simply because he didn't get enough.

she only understood because she was the same.

"oh yes, i'm just fine, just remembered something. that's all," she sighed, cupping her cheek with the lazy palm of her head, her elbow resting on the center console.

"would you like to share? sharing helps, a lot," he tried to make her feel better, awkwardly tapping her unclothed shoulder with his hand.

"that's a myth." her voice had cracked, her eyes remained on the sparkling city, the crystal filled waters and diamond studded skies.

when he did his gesture to comfort her, he hadn't meant to drop his hand, which also brought down her shirt. he also hadn't meant to keep looking at it.

"oh shit, i am so so sorry-"

she shook her head, looking at him with a look of lost. she was lost. "it's fine, pretty much everyone has seen 'em so it's not like i'm embarrassed," she bit her lip again, the rings piled on her fingers started to puncture her- they've never done that before.

it had clicked for him. the ripped stockings with visible holes, the short rise skirt that hugged her thighs too perfectly, the top that barely held her breasts- he knew what she was.

a groupie.

"tell me we're close, please."

"only three minutes away, love."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・