𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨

𝘛𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘰☟︎𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙝𝙤

𝘛𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘰
☟︎
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙝𝙤

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

his hand was leading hers, mindlessly into the twinkling lustful night that was destined to have arousing memories.

"you're beautiful," he blushed a bit, allowing her into the room, shutting the door with such force he didn't even hear an audible click.

"shit i've always wanted to fuck you," she grinned, swaying over towards the smirking man, her fingers tracing the line of his shoulders carefully.

"really? thought 'bout me," he winked, his hands barely falling to her waist, which was soon being lovingly caressed.

her top fell to the floor helplessly, her bra carefully being unhooked by the trembling yet experienced hands of the giggling drummer.

sadly, one quick thing made the delightful, arousing, anticipated moment to come to a halt and dissolve into nothingness.

keith was blushing uncontrollably, his chest aching from the deep laughs that he was throwing into the air.

"did you just-" brianna giggled, dramatically pinching her nose, only making the laughs viciously bounce of the walls more.

"yup," keith nodded proudly, not seeing a great issue.

they both knew now, the moment was completely and utterly ruined.

"so, want to watch something? cause i really don't want to leave right now," brianna suggested, not bothering to put her bra fully back on, or her top.

"don't want to leave me," keith winked, "and yeah put on whatever you want, m'not picky." he crouched down in front of the glitching television, the pixels captivating his observing eyes.

"mm okay, golden girls?"

"YES!"

"okay then," brianna smiled, her lips folding, her finger tapped lightly on the remote, the screen flickering annoyingly to the program.

and soon the screen was filled with four women, one of them completely clueless, one completely annoyed with the others, one short who was sharing her childhood and one who was focused on a hot date.

"i just love dorothy," keith announced, looking back at the breathless girl.

"ew why? she's annoying as fuck, i prefer rose and sophia," brianna shrugged, slipping off the bed next to keith.

"yeah but, i don't know, no one likes dorothy so i feel i need to like her, just so she doesn't feel left out y'know?" he explained, his hands shifting around whilst brianna's eyes attempted to keep up.

she laughed once again, her head collapsing onto his shoulder, and his fingers combing through her stiff hair that had an aroma of hairspray enclosed around it.

as the wondrous night continued, the two giggling idiots were soon more wasted than anyone could imagine. giggling at at the smallest things, some of those even simply including a door knob and how it's shiny.

they were too secluded in their one fantasy and jokes that only they understood, they were completely deaf to the footsteps that achingly grew closer and closer towards the room.

the robert plant doppelgänger creaked the shit door open, his eyes darting right at the girl, who he couldn't stop peering at earlier.

he watched her, studied her. the way she laughed uncontrollably , or attempted to draw a louder and deeper burp than keith.

finally, keith caught roger staring at them, back leaning casually against the bulky beige doorframe, his blue buttoned up shirt flowing whilst his jeans only clenched around him.

"oh hey look it's dippity!" keith cheered in an announcement, drunkenly standing up to give the lead singer a hug.

"no keith, you're pissed, we're leaving now, and who are you?" roger declared, then ended his sentence with a nasty snare at the confounded girl.

"i'm brianna, who the hell do you think you are?" she grinned, flying a passive aggressive snare his way.

"well i think m'roger daltrey," roger chuckled, his thumbs hanging from the belt loops of his pants.

"ah, you're the bassist right?" she smirked, her legs wobbling frantically, her arms searching for any stable base to clutch onto.

and she did find one, just not one she would expect.

roger's.

"wow, you're helping me! so you went from just hating me to now helping me?" brianna giggled, grasping his hand firmly.

"i don't want you going back to wherever you came from this wasted, things could happen y'know," he smiled, sincerely.

not out of sympathy. not out of pity. not out of ego.

but a real smile. where his eyes wrinkled and became narrow with the wider his lips became with the stretching lines of his mouth, and his teeth shining through.

"thanks," brianna nodded, holding onto his bicep now, quite impressed by the muscle.

"of course,"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

a/n; shits gonna happen now