𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝘊𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦 ☟︎𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣

𝘊𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦
☟︎
𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

the phone buzzed, whistled and begged for her shortening attention. she was still at their flat, the flat she still didn't know why she kept residing at. but she did.

her fingers waltzed to the chord, picking the phone up gently and placing it to her perking ear, awaiting the tone of the person on the other side that felt the need to speak with her.

"where the hell did you go?"

his accent rang, memories flooded, worries washed in. that significant british accent that comforted her hopes of feeling attached to a piece of music was demanding her where abouts.

"jimmy?"

he scoffed a bit on the other line, but brianna could've sworn she heard a hearty chuckle, "yeah who else would it be?"

brianna shrugged a bit, dragging her growing nail on her unclothed thigh, watching as lines of scratches began to appear, a red hue surrounding them, "i don't know, i'm always surrounded by you english men though,"

"why didn't you come home with me?"

he sounded completely sincere. it was odd. with jimmy not being near her, his face not in range or in eyesight, she felt as if she could read him better, feel his emotions more so than before.

she didn't have to deal with the contrasting expressions that whirled in such a difference to his tone. whether that tone be sad, angry or cheery.

but now, she knew he was sincerely worried. worried for her location and constantly wondering why she didn't go home with him, which was suppose to be the routine.

"i was overly drunk jimmy, it wasn't like i knew where i was going, things just... happened," she trailed off, recollecting scenes of everything that played out that night.

keith and his flaring hormones, roger and his bitterness, and the blissful taste of jack daniels in her mouth.

"what kind of things,"

she could picture him clearly. crystal clear. his hands were curling into balls of clenching fists, his teeth were grazing against each other, and his eyebrows were furrowing into one.

"jimmy-"

she tried to deflect the question, not wanting to be truthful by saying 'well i was about to fuck someone'. she didn't want jimmy's temper to worsen, as she knew and kept learning he really did only want her to please him.

"no, tell me, if it is what i already believe it is, i just want that to be confirmed,"

"well," she took a deep breath, shaking as she attempted to shorten it, "there was this guy, keith, who caught my attention, and well, we were about to have sex, but he farted and kind of ruined the sexual moment so we just watched golden girls and got drunk," she explained, trying her best not to quicken her pace of words.

"am i just not enough for you? honestly, you want everyone but me!" he shouted, seeming to be helpless. his tone, the cracks that shattered within the truths he spoke.

"jimmy, please, it was just the heat of the moment! you screw so many girls, than screw the same ones again, so don't act like this is a fucking relationship!" she yelled, clutching the phone with a firmer grasp now.

"brianna, you know i care about you."

"jimmy shut the hell up, you say that to everyone. every girl that sucks your cock," gorgeous cock brianna thought to herself, "if you really did care about me, you would hold my hand as we laid in a bed tangled in each other's legs and arms. you'd whisper sweet things into my ear as you would continuously place kisses on my cheek until i was steaming up so much from blushing you thought i might burst! that's caring jimmy, caring doesn't always involve sex, and i'm still waiting till you figure that out," she sighed, slamming the phone back onto its base, feeling the need for a relieving cigarette.

"so, jimmy page?"

she looked to her side, to be greeted by the blonde hair frontman.

"yeah i guess," she brushed it off, rummaging through her pockets for a box of cigarettes that would ease the tension that squeezed in her body.

roger just stood there, contemplating too hard about what he should say to the obviously aggravated girl that sat before him.

"you just gonna stand there singer?"

"sorry, just your beauty is overwhelming,"

"shut the fuck up," she rolled her eyes, standing up to go on a search for any type of cigarette.

"you're such a bitch," he grunted, still not moving from his spot.

"go fuck off," she looked at him.

with the sight of his tongue sensually swiping across his lips, she felt a new feeling wash over her heart. he looked like an absolute god. his curls framing his face, appearing tamed, his enchanting sky blue eyes studying her. he seemed like sculpted perfection.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆