𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬☟︎𝘿𝙚𝙛 𝙇𝙚𝙥𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙙

☟︎
𝘿𝙚𝙛 𝙇𝙚𝙥𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙙

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

her shirt didn't feel right going over her body. her skirt didn't feel comfortable sliding over her thighs. her laced panties that she really just had lying around didn't feel very comforting. and her bra? she couldn't find that for the time being.

but the door felt so far away from her weeping body, she thought she must've been hallucinating. her tears of embarrassment, and physical pain clogged her once crystal vision that she now ached to have back.

her legs ached as her inner thighs wailed from the uncomfort of being taken with such deviant force. her chest felt of nineteenth century france. nothing felt pleasant. her legs couldn't find a way to stiffen themselves to assist her in standing, so she had to make do with clutching mercifully onto the squalid sinks.

she hated showcasing her weakness in public. her role in life was to be lusting, partially cunning, but mainly desirable. a timid, nineteen year old girl with tears streaming down her bruised cheeks wasn't in any way desirable. it made her seem childish. and children don't arouse.

she tried to plaster a smile. a thick one too. but it only thinned out and slipped off. she didn't know where it went, but she was too hurt to try and search for it. lazy may be a better word actually.

eventually, she found a pocketful of strength to lead her to the door. her legs hollered at her, her cheeks screamed in stinging sensations from the salty tears that must've dropped from the dead sea.

only her skin didn't feel anymore soft.

it felt wrong, turning that handle. it felt unexplainably wrong to walk back out and act as if she didn't just have rough sex with heather's rock star husband. it didn't feel right to stay either.

her mind played back her thoughts of when she once believed tonight would be magical. when she thought it would be something pulled out from her diary that she used to continuously jot down her love interests in back in elementary school.

she went out anyway.

her legs no longer ached. oh no. her heart most certainly did. she caught sight of jimmy, snickering mindlessly as a mad man does. he was inhaling something. no. snorting something. but she couldn't see what- so her gut just added in the word cocaine.

it hurt her to see him ruin himself in such a way, he didn't even take control of his own thoughts. she knew deep down they all wanted to simply fit in with each other. but at the same time, none of them felt trendy. their egos stuck out. but an ego is only a myth, it's not true feelings.

and she only knew because she was the same. she wish she was like the other girls whom were similar to her. blonde luscious hair that flowed down as if it were in some sort of golden river, thighs that bared no marks of stretching, and most certainly, no added height.

she used to not care. but people change. some very little. others immensely.

only for her, it was immensely. a gradual, but immense change.

she walked over to jimmy, timidness, meekness stimulating each of her steps. her bottom lip along the way became a clear victim of bland nerves. but she couldn't help five year old habits.

"j-jimmy?" she approached him, her tone choking through dried tears that were at one point a glorious stream of sadness.

he turned around, laughing before he caught veiw of her, the man next to him looked at her as well- must've been mick, or keith, they looked identical in this shade of lighting. plus the fact tears clogged her senses didn't help much either.

he raised an eyebrow at her, and she couldn't read him, "yes babygirl?" he was softening up from the rough activity, must've been good then, right?

she fiddled her thumbs and refused to look at him, "i'm heading out, i'm sure i can find a cab or something to take me back to the hotel. if you even want me there." the last part only came out from pessimistic thoughts that she couldn't settle down.

he shrugged his shoulders, her eyes did however catch the way his nose twitched, "okay, just go back to the hotel. then we can fuck just like you want. no need to say it in front of micky here though-"

"don't call me micky, it's mick."

he sighed, "alright then, don't show off how desperate you are love in front of mr. mouse, alright? can't have 'im thinking i'm a soft sod, now can i?"

his words stung. when they were negative, they always stung. she was learning that now. she knew the curriculum based on his floundering emotions all too well.

she only nodded, clutching onto her shoulder that was also, dusted in blue and black. she stepped away from the man, boyish man, and made her way over to the entrance that now became an exit.

"wait!"

brianna turned herself around in the most mournful manner to exist. but a kind smile birthed from a seemingly evil face greeted her despairs.

"i saw you crying, i just want to make sure you're okay- so are you?"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・