𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧**

𝘗𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯☟︎𝙈ö𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝘾𝙧ü𝙚

☟︎
𝙈ö𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝘾𝙧ü𝙚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"bri!" robert's eyes became a visible fire, and john had whipped his head away from his glass bottle of divine beer, to observe vanessa, his eyes instantly (and noticeably) flicking down to her breasts, which were still exposed.

brianna allowed her cheeks to flush only the sheerest shade of the lightest rose, "where's jimmy?" she asked, making it clear she could care less about jimmy's whereabouts. john could already tell her straight forward motives, and intently chuckled to himself, earning an enchanted looking vanessa.

"i-" robert paused for a moment, his eyes scavenging relentlessly around the short space, "i, i don't know-"

"he's probably shooting up," john shrugged, his eyes following the swaying hips of vanessa, who was strutting ever so closer to the drummer, sex in every step she took.

"ah, i thought you boys were too 'fancy' for regular shoot ups, heard a little rumor you all had a personal coke girl," brianna joked, purring seductively as well, which was only directed at the blonde boy who sat on the tearing couch.

"eh it's only pagey," he giggled in a childish manner, letting loose from his sex appeal for a moment. shockingly, a muted smile could be found on brianna's face, as she never pictured this side of him before.

"now, we got say, 10 minutes before jimmy comes back? that's just enough time for OH-"

in a matter of no more than two seconds, robert yanked on her arm, racing towards the nearest bathroom he could find, that was actually not crowded and sparkling clean. he continuously looked back at the excited and adventurous girl that ran behind him, and he couldn't help but smile at this- at the impact on woman he had.

the two, horny souls, had found what they were secretly wishing for, and they blasted through the thick, black door as quick as their legs could take them.

robert sweetly carried her to the sinks, immediately lowering down hher body, placing kisses along her muscular, long legs. his lips were peppering sentimental affection that lingered through her cherry perfume- that enticed his senses to a max.

his hands roamed up her tiny skirt, rolling the fabric upward towards her clenching stomach, that was gradually breaking from his bewitching touch.

"god robert, just do it," she moaned tiredly, her hands gripping tightly on the chilling, glossed sink rails that poked her behind.

he groaned naturally ear arousing words into the thick heated aroma, his hands spicing up his slower pace, his sensual pace. her desire trickeled down her body, flowing down her chiseled curves, and edged features, completely drowning the two in mindless ecstasy.

the grip he had on her waist only added to the known sensation the two were familiar with, just not with each other. this was excitement, this was blowing out the candles on your crafted birthday cake.

"shit love," he grunted helplessly, drowning in the feeling of her tightly clenching around him, not able to move, only her whimpers filled his ears.

"oh robby, harder!" she called out, wrapping her luscious legs around him tighter, gripping him ever so closer towards her, as she needed to feel that body contact that she had ached for.

he had reached the end of his alluring and flashy high, his salacity gushed onto her as he quickly moved away from her. their lips parted and dropped to the floor and echoed with the satisfaction that plunged the two, hard.

she had come down from her felicity that felt like eternity, leaking with her own desire for him, her legs felt as if they were rubber instead of bone.

the sweat cascaded off of both their foreheads, drizzling onto their now clammy skin, that was slowly becoming littered by the messy aftermath of the recent activities they both indulged into.

"awh, can you two please get out? john and i are needy,"

robert perked up, unintentionally making brianna stumble off of the sinning sink.

"i may have an idea," bonzo smirked, checking for the second time to make sure the lock on the door was secure.

the four all glanced at each other, knowledge sprinkled in their irises.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆