𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

𝘖𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥☟︎𝘿𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙣 𝘿𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙣

𝘖𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥
☟︎
𝘿𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙣 𝘿𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙣

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

"oh really?" he chuckled, his eyes reflecting the glows of the midnight sea that rested above. 

her smile stayed, glossing her lips with the feeling of content loneliness, "yes, he's sweet, possessive, but sweet."

his hands fell inside of his pockets as he fingered an empty pack of cigarettes he stole from the introverted bassist, "possessive? i don't see how someone could be sweet and possessive." he furrowed his eyebrows, his nail came close to snapping off the brink of the sharp, old box.

"he's actually shown me he cares. it's not right to be possessive, but i know he cares about me. that's love, right?" she giggled, to herself mainly. in that strange, dull, moment she had felt as if she were some philosopher, preaching the truths of society that had been buried generations back.

in that moment, that strange moment, he felt. no. knew. she didn't know what the word love even meant, he didn't either, but he knew it didn't mean what she thought it had.

"that's not love, love is caring for someone even when you emotionally bond with a person on a spiritual level, and you feel no one else exists as they satisfy your needs completely, they show you happiness that you never thought you could experience."

"satisfy? like sexual needs?" she raised an eyebrow gingerly- careful not to phrase her wording wrong, the last thing she needed was to come off as a hyper sexual woman. 

"oh no, not at all. satisfy romantic feelings. say you got hurt, they would satisfy that need you have to be comforted and taken care of. that's just a minor example of love." he squatted down, his lengthy legs bending beneath his hips before he tripped and fell. 

the pain went away by the cheery laugh that sprung deep within brianna as she too pretended to roll her ankle and fell on top of him, smiling dumbly. 

"i think he loves me then, he always worries if i'm hurt. he'll call, a lot, always asking if i've gotten myself into any trouble. sometimes it annoys me because he treats me like some fourteen year old girl who can't take care of herself, but it's alright in the end, even if i have told him i don't always appreciate-"

"do his calls become, annoying or irritating at times? be honest." he said, lowly. the laughter was gone as he stared into her widening eyes. he knew the answer already, by the unpainted portrait on her face. her cheeks didn't gyrate and they didn't hang either. they just, stayed put.

"that's not really any of your business, brian." she didn't mean to be so serious, but she didn't want to go with a flow she didn't like. she was the center of this conversation along with, him, but she still didn't like the rocky path.

he nodded solemnly, "you're right, i'm sorry for overstepping my boundaries."

"don't talk like that, like your some stranger to me, i've known you for over what, three hours now? we're friends bri, talk to me normally." 

when she rested her head onto his chest, his arms had found their way to her waist. he hugged her tightly, squeezing her affectionately. he never really had a female come to him, call him a friend. hell, in reality girls never dared talk to him, the weird beanstalk who crouched in the corners of the room while wearing a cheesy grin. and of course, with a cigarette slumping from his lips and a glass of purified water gripped in his hands.

"thanks, a lot for that. i don't think you understand how much that really means to me." he smiled, placing a quick kiss onto her forehead, that she wanted to last longer- but it may have only lasted a quick second.

not even.

"it's beautiful out, don't you agree?"

no answer.

"brianna?"

his eyes caught hers, that were shut by the overbearing weight of her painted eyelids. he saw the eyeliner she wore smudge just near her tampered with eyelashes. she wore too much makeup in his eyes, he could almost feel the cakey blush she doused her round cheeks in on his own. it wasn't pleasant imagining the feeling, so he could only think of what she went through wearing it. and all this, just for a silly image?

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・