𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧'

𝘊𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯☟︎𝘼𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙝

𝘊𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯
☟︎
𝘼𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙝

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

flashes of lust illuminated the one cold, pierced room. his back fell a proud victim to the intensity of scratches she protruded his back with, for something that felt so sinister, it made him feel heavenly.

the walls peered at them, the creases in the curtains smirked, portraying the crooked one he held on his thinning lips so temptingly- that led her down a burbling path of steaming waters that she now, fell a victim to.

she had forgotten, everything. the sultry taste of him that only left her aching for more time, and the feel of him sinking on her, lavishing her as if he had no one else to care for, do this for- only her. the feelings he fled her insides with were those of bursting sunbeams and their rays of felicity that crackled against transparent windows.

he had not forgotten. the sensitive touch she submerged on him, or the feeling of her merrily squirming finefully. his eyes; even though they were now a faint squint, could still and always run a playback of her falling off that desired peak on the tallest cliff.

his hands roamed her body, the curves welcomed him once again, only furthering his reminiscing of how much he truly missed her, and not just her body. but her. the dark moments like this; where the luscious want ran through them gently, flowing throughout the polished stream that cascading out of them.

hearing her moan his name in such desire plucked his velvet strings liberally. as if white doves had sung a tune that was anything but somber, but rather notes of freedom. no cares in the world existed within the unmade sheets that only tangled them further in their own tousled bodies.

"brianna, anna,"

his light groans filled her ears. diluted her in a sweet felicity that the darkness fueled her with. although the shades in the room were those of ill, dull hues- the emotions that flew from each of their trembling lips contrasted the aura.

a breathy chuckled fluttered through her bitten lips that swelled from his roughly soft touch, "where did, anna, come from?"

his nails held a night grasp on her, on her hips that bucked underneath him in complete submission.

he didn't find a way to search for an answer, he was too caught up in his dripping high. the same high he was falling freely down from with no worries pacing through his tense thoughts. just her. she cascaded down his memory, she fell deeply almost as deeply as he did.

and when that sky, that heaven, that sensation worn down and no longer freed them into their ecstasy that they had yearned since the beginning.

but he looked at her, more so gazed, and not so much with lust painted over his stale eyes, but rather with affection. his eyes touched her apple cheeks gently, and his hands moved up slowly from her hips, his fingers dragging behind to feel every inch of her. a sigh spun into the air, drowning the two in comfort that neither had been able to felt since, well, since they were last together. here. doing this.

he told her, sweetly even, that he wished she could see what he saw. everyday when she looked in a mirror or even a window that was continually harassed by a sweeping fog- he wished she would appreciate herself. for her and not for others.

and she only laughed. a faint giggle. barely a laugh, barely a chuckle, anything but a belly laugh yet it wasn't rude.

"jimmy, not everyone can be as confident as you are. not everyone has glorious amounts of lavish self esteem y'know."

he hated was happened, when her eyes had opened so miraculously yet it was known the would. when the jade hue that was stolen from the richest fields that soaked in the sun stared at him, lovingly. the creases in her eyes folded at the sight of him,
his curls of waves that draped down the side of his growing chiseled face.

he left her side, leaning over towards the windows as his lengthy legs carried his lanky body over towards the shimmering glass that beamed with his curious reflection.

she stared at him still, adoring him in that moment. how he clothed himself in the mystique that encased his persona that he only wore for the cameras that never seemed to stop filming.

and when he looked back at her? she looked away. blushing profusely, her cheeks weren't just tinted but rather marked by a deep red that everyone knew he only brought.

and as he looked at her. he realized something more and more. something he hid from too many times from the wailing strings of his axe.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・