𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐚

𝘗𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘢☟︎𝙑𝙖𝙣 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣

𝘗𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘢
☟︎
𝙑𝙖𝙣 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

she didn't know how she ended up here, everything seemed like some sort of dazing blur, that no rain could match.

she knew how she got here, yes. it was simple. she saw him, across the room, leaning against the corner looking devilishly sexy whilst he eyed her up seeming as if he would devour her.

and she was into that. completely into that.

until she got closer towards her, by her hips swaying to the rhythm that filled the room, she realized who he was. her long time child hood crush, the mop top boy she fantasied about fingering her endlessly.

and here she was, on her knees, hands quivering around his shaking cock that would in a second be in her mouth, with her tongue licking upwards as he grunts would bounce of the tight compact walls of the cluttered room.

"shit brianna," he groaned helplessly, his hand grasping her hair achingly, a knot of tousled locks forming in his clenching fingers.

she let him out of her leaking lips for a quick second, "i know, i'm good," she winked up at him, her tongue swirling circles lightly across his drizzling tip.

"keep, keep going baby doll," he moaned into the thick air, that was hovered over with the scents of sex and drugs.

soon enough, with more bobs of her head, and more touches from her dainty fingers, and little swirls of her tongue and lips tightening around him, he let his ecstasy out into her mouth, smirking at the risqué sight of her lips drenched in his high.

"now let me pleasure ye," he insisted, his breathing pattern hitching once she licked her lips, even going so far as to cover her fingers in his cum and lick those as well.

"oh no, this is a one time thing georgie, thanks for giving me great masturbation material in my youth though!" she stood up, straightened out her disheveled head of raven hair for a moment before sending a flirtatious wink to george.

there was no doubt, george harrison was dumb founded.

no one had ever beat him at his own game. and here he was, belt on the floor and slacks wrinkled with creases on his unshaven legs, contemplating how the hell she even did it.

as she walked out of the closet, a man instantly caught her attention and wandering eye.

he had brown hair, rather thick, dark bushy eyebrows that stuck out even with the darkness of the atmosphere, and he was talking to someone with an appearance that completely contrasted his.

the man he was giggling with seemed shorter, much shorter than brianna. if she didn't even notice the different face shape, she might've mistaken him for robert- as this man has wild curls, but they were more tame than the wailing lead singer she was friends with.

now that she looked more, or rather observed more- she could tell the blonde curly boy was much more mature, with a small smile on his face. however, he wasn't skipping around and wiggling his eyebrows while snickering like the dark eyebrow man.

"YOU THERE!" the man called, smirking anomalistically now.

"me?" brianna pointed to her chest.

"WANNA TEST ON A MATTRESS, ROLL ON THE FLOOR A BIT!" he continued, the curly man covering his embarrassed face with his shaking hands.

"OH WOW YOU'RE KEITH MOON!"

she had finally realized it.

oh this was going to be good.

"COURSE I AM, SO WILL YOU TAKE ME UP ON ME OFFER?"

soon another man joined, his nose a lot larger than all the others and wore an expression that contrasted all the smiles.

"why the hell not," brianna grinned, skipping over to keith, who had already begun racing to any close and unoccupied bedroom.

on her way, a the curly haired man looked at her- and now she had realized it was roger daltrey.

his piercing, cornflower blue eyes were meshed with a deep sea blue, and they completely pricked her heart. she couldn't stop staring at the man, who seemed to gaze at her, study the sexually promiscuous woman which such an interest, intensity, and judgment.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆