𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭 **

𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘵☟︎𝙋𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙁𝙡𝙤𝙮𝙙

𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘵
☟︎
𝙋𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙁𝙡𝙤𝙮𝙙

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

the moans poured out of her mouth easily, and his hands found the way to her thong just as easily. the robust calls from the others beyond that clustered room they called a bathroom piled more and more. they swam achingly at the thin space of light below the torn wooden door, smoking upstream towards the sense of the two lost souls.

"roger, please, i can't take this-" she begged him, her hands learning by a soft touch each piece of tension that swarmed in his shoulders. he only looked at her, his infectious studying burning her insides.

and once again, for possibly the hundredth time that single night, his lips were caught in hers. pleading for something, lusting for someone. the air that surrounded them grew thicker, hotter, the heat of their bodies lingered, danced in the small space it was given.

his eyes traced her body eagerly, and only a smug smirk could be found curled in her plumping lips, that his eyes were now focusing intently on.

the glistening glare she gave him sent rapid chills of worry down his contorted spine, as he looked back down at himself, realizing that the pace of speed he had kept for quite some time slowed down into nothingness. his fingers scratched the back of his neck apologetically, leaving the attraction hips of hers- much to brianna's dismay.

but his chin turned slender, not as broad. his jaw meshed into a softer form. the wavy brown locks transcended slowly into raven locks with significant bounces. his eyes were no longer piercing, but rather a swell circle, the iris still a chocolate shade but seemingly. she reached out timidly, not trusting her own sight. she felt his cheek, it felt the way an object would be crafted by a black smith- chiseled and sharp. there was no plump base that she could squeeze.

"what're you doing," roger's tone wasn't sharp as his cheekbones were, but however it was still a burning sting. she stared hopelessly at his face, hopelessly at nothing. her bottom lip disconnected from the upper one, bending down.

she shook her head, the water in her eyes joining into one bead, slipping down her face. although it was meant to be cool water, her cheeks began to burn with a throbbing impression. she had not felt this sort of feeling before and nor did she want to. it stung, as if a thousand bees all attacked her cheek at the same time.

the concern he shined on her face brightened, gleamed almost, "something's bothering you, love, may i ask what?" she looked at him, the jade stains in her eyes painted with shockedness.

"everything's fine, i'm fine, just continue, please."

this time it was no longer a desperate beg. it was a stalling decision, a fake want. her wish of him to continue his thrilling antics wasn't a penniless need but rather postponing urge. and he knew. he was no idiot, it was obvious by his mind knotting lyrics. so instead he left her for a bleedingly small second, to grab something from a nearby drawer.

"what's that?" her eyes trembled around the sizeable capsule he held in his dry palm. a small chuckle bounced off his lips. her lips were sealed once again, and her eyes flickered back to him nervously. something odd for her.

she rarely ever felt nervous or anxious near a man, and this time she knew it wasn't even him causing these recent emotions to scream in her. it was the fact she had no grasp of an idea about what the pill, or capsule could be.

"open your mouth love, try it." 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆