𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨

𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰☟︎𝘽𝙤𝙗 𝘿𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙣

☟︎
𝘽𝙤𝙗 𝘿𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙣

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"good evening, love."

her mouth dropped the moment she heard his voice, and for a second he thought he had a fish on the sand lurking in his lavishly groomed hotel room.

he studied her, the eyeliner that scrambled in darkened lines down her cheek, and the stinging rouge that tainted her cheeks rather than tinting them. with a whistle, she came over, her eyes sinking heavy and her shoulders hunched miserably.

"what're you doing here?"

truth be told she didn't expect any company whatsoever when her steps led her back into the room of the hotel. yet there he was. wavy here rolling down his shoulders knightly, the bags hanging below his eyes glamorously, the gaze that could pierce her heart repeatedly yet she would still let it. his legs were crossed, asserting his power further as his arms were folded over one another- and she could now even see strings popping through the sleeves of his shirt, silk sleeves to be exact.

shrugging now, he studied her with the same penetrating hazel eyes that only drew her back in. she only hoped he didn't know how she was drifting.

"well, it's my hotel room, i'm allowed to be in here, aren't i?" he smiled at her, sweetly. his hand snaked over to her thigh as he watched her, his cheeks no longer pale but rather glistening with hues of glamorous pinks and reds that she only blamed on the cold.

who could she ever make blush anyway?

but she did reply, her lips trembling as the continuations of his dainty caresses exfoliated her further, "yeah, i just- i didn't expect you to leave so quickly."

his gaze transcended into something of sorrow as his hand no longer peppered her thigh, but rather relaxed her cheek with tender strokes that fluttered her eyes shut.

"i'm always going to leave quickly for you, love. especially when i see you run out of the place like a mess due to some prick."

she opened her eyes, not caring about him referring to her past self as a mess, not caring about how he now referred to her as love. but rather at the prick, the acrimony in his tone. she felt fire erupt but instead of slowly burning her away it welcomed her closely, but deep down she also knew she fed that, pricks, fire. she believed she let him have the power over her that he used greatly- only not in a great way.

"really?"

suddenly his expression turned into shock, yet he still nodded, "really. you do know i care so much about you, right?"

rather than water of sadness rolling over her, waves of guilt rushed and slammed over her head, washing down upon her dreadfully. she felt helpless and she knew within, she was. but her knowingness only made her life now more miserable, she wish she could know nothing, not know how poorly roger treated her or how great jimmy treated her, she longed to love roger without knowledge and not feel guilt for slowly losing feelings for another, whom treated her better than the first.

but she nodded, shrugged, nodded again before asserting a gaze back onto him that illustrated nothing of longing, "i know you do, just sometimes it's hard, with other people not caring."

he didn't quite understand her fully, but he nodded as if he did. 

minutes passed. no words were spoken nor were any phrases voiced. no giggles poured through petals and no water cascaded down apples. it was frequent for the two eyes to catch sight of each other, but whenever this rare yet typically not rare occurrence, occurred, they let that sight fall.

his thoughts to him were audible. he couldn't hear gears spinning but he could widely hear himself reminisce upon the memories where she was only smiling, only happy. as basic as it sounds, he missed her happy self. the self that wore costume jewelry that she only bought for three dollars at some store. the self that beamed whenever she saw her lover attempt to impress a crowd but only please her. 

over time, once more time passed, the silence became to stiff for him. he felt unwanted. a feeling he rarely if so never felt. and for her, well, her feelings were tinted in red and floating in streams that circulated around her irises.

so he stood up, cracking his neck routinely only to keep it polished for the next concert. he walked over to the door, no expression within his steps. 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆