𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧'

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯'☟︎𝘿𝙚𝙛 𝙇𝙚𝙥𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙙

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯'
☟︎
𝘿𝙚𝙛 𝙇𝙚𝙥𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙙

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

his lips were of fire that burned on her neck, yet she didn't mind. the coolness of his touch blew out their flames until they would rise again.

his hands traced down her body, rougher than usual, although he had forgotten her curves and edges that captivated him not too long ago, he didn't forget where she reached her overbearing climax of slick bliss.

he gripped one of her breasts tightly as she kissed him in suffocation. his fingers curled around, his lips broadened at the weight of them, how they felt in his adrenalized hand.

"roger, please-" she moaned, grinding her hips ferociously against his, slowing down herself only in attempt to tempt him more- so she wouldn't seem as desperate.

"shut the fuck up, and stay that way, my wife is just outside this door," he growled, his lips coming down back on hers with more aggression than before.

it wasn't her thing, it didn't turn her on. it didn't sink her into a vicious heat like sweet touches of romance did- the touches he bestowed on her before, on that bed in their 'flat'. well, not theirs, his band mates.

her skirt fell to the bathroom floor as her lacy lilac thong was ripped down, falling down her leg that was now propped up on the bathroom sinks that were raised a tad too low for roger's liking.

he groaned, out of pure pleasure, "feel me, touch me," his eyes fluttered, and she let her hand drift down to the bulge that grew inside his skin clenching jeans that in a second would be tugged down to the floor. and they were. the laid beneath them idle as she tried to find something to cover her nervousness with. 

yet she couldn't. not even her hair could block the spiraling emotions that whirled her back to her dreaded years of being a teenager- well a beginning teenager, she was only on her last year of being one. youth was slipping away from her and this was the only way she could still taste it, savor it. 

as she grew comfortable with her thoughts, she didn't notice things he did, or rather didn't do. she cool air switched obliviously to a steaming one, that fogged the glass mirrors that stood still behind the shaking two. 

with one kiss on her breasts, he trailed his lips upwards to greet her chills that echoed on her defined collar bone that for some reason attracted him greatly. he left small hickeys on her skin in areas that weren't visible as the thought of heather still lingered even in his mind, even if he was the only thought in brianna's. 

without an audible warning in the place of a tepid whisper, he rammed himself into her, his nails deeply pressing into her hips, leaving marks and imprints of the natural curvature of his nails. moans begged to be released from her lips but she couldn't allow them to, as the moment was rising and she couldn't loose the delicious momentum.

she dragged her fingers daintily in his bouncing gold curls, that chiseled his face to the point he looked like some sculpture outside of a great court hall. his eyes shut tightly, and she could feel him ache within her, but the good kind. the good feeling, the good twitches, she was in tune enough to feel that.

"ROGER!"

it wasn't her fault she was completely submissive to the groundbreaking waves of climax that she longed for since he lazily let his hand slip onto her thigh. his name rippled out of her mouth as waves do across the shore, burbling rambunctiously onto the grains of steaming sand. 

he furrowed his eyebrows, his lips were no longer contorted in a dazed smile. he let his grasp on her tighten, and completely take control. he slammed her against his hips, not listening to her timid warnings of how it hurt her. 

he let himself finish inside her, his ego more powerful than the climax itself.  it was incredibly raw, fully natural to the point it almost felt animalistic, but not in the same way jimmy was.

and when he finished, he did the unthinkable, he dropped her. he pulled himself out and let her fall. he let her hit the floor, the bare floor with her bare body. she felt filthy, and not the sweet kind. not the savory kind. she didn't want to savor this moment in her memories that she would later pass down to her children, if she even would even give birth to any.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・