𝐏𝐨𝐰 𝐫. 𝐭𝐨𝐜. 𝐡

𝘗𝘰𝘸 𝘳

𝘗𝘰𝘸 𝘳. 𝘵𝘰𝘤. 𝘩
☟︎
𝙋𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙁𝙡𝙤𝙮𝙙

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

the room was electric, bursting with flames of psychedelic dreams that fueled the wandering minds of all the bustling people who swayed restlessly to the profound rhythm that burst from the radio. her locks of chestnut pigmentation seemed to have had their own agenda that night, as they danced in the air recklessly, her loose arms following their every move, beat by beat. 

his eyes followed her eagerly, whatever she was doing, however her body contorted next owned his mind and kept it on a leash. he couldn't recall a time he had seen as much charisma beam from someone as it had from this woman he heard quite a bit about.

her countless accessories, the bulky tacky rings, three on each finger of course, the fringe bracelet that hung down her whole wrist to her forearm and grew more and more tangled as the night went on, and of course; the layered necklaces that draped from her tilted neck. the beads slapped against each other continuously, the large bangles in her ears hung down lazily. 

daringly his mind had come to the conclusion he had to converse in small talk with her. he would settle for anything however, just to hear her voice would be enough for him. his mind could imagine it being a flowing wave of crystalized water, that stuck to the relaxed tempo it was given.

his feet were reluctant to move from his comfortable cushion on the worn out sofa, but his mind begged his body to simply listen. his growing self esteem, and busty ego, helped further his wishes as he continuously told himself lies- sugarcoated issues.

her eyes now scanned over him, as she had been told of his nearing by the smooth sound of his shoes clicking against the floor, the fallen particles of power edging away from him.

she grinned at him, knowingly letting her thick, navy tinted bottom lip slid past her teeth, feeling quite proud at the feeling of his eyes being unable to look away.

"david?" 

he furrowed his eyebrows immediately, taking in a lingering deep breathe, "roger, actually, the man who writes all the songs."

she giggled lightly, the air pouring out of her throat easily, "i don't have too much luck with, rogers," she finished with a more sorrow-filled chuckle, her lips falling to a slight frown. 

he didn't even take notice of this. 

"ah, why, none of them can handle someone as," he paused for a moment, his chest rising, "beautiful as you."

her eyebrow perked willingly at his cliché comment, "that's all you got? you're clearly trying to get into my pants and that's all you got to say? i'd expect more from the lyricist," she sighed, a fake one however. 

roger only stood there, his lengthy face flushing a vivid hue of rouge. much to brianna's delight.

"cat got your tongue sweetheart?"

no response. he still stood there, his hand anxiously moving to his neck, his fingers desperately scratching it. 

"oh well, nice talking to you ro-"

his hand fell to her wrists snugly, and he tugged her closer towards him. the shadows building from the drowning colors of red toned her face, shone on her jade eyes that pierced him. her arms drifted to his waist, his fingers curling to the unoccupied belt loops that were sewed onto his skin clenching jeans. 

her eyes fluttered shut with each steady bite her lips encountered, and his hand found the way to the hook that kept her bra up. unsurprisingly, he childishly unclasped it. however it did take him more than one try.

"don't tell me we're just going to do this in public," she couldn't hold back her timid moan, her eyes now flickered across the array of people, none of them watching the two. everyone was off in some personal paradise, not one of those paradises were the same. all personalized.

"everyone is either on a trip darling or stoned, no one is going to care, besides i have nothing to be embarrassed about," he snickered to himself, intently enjoying the little whack that came with his cheeky comment.

"i'll be the judge of that-"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆