𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵☟︎𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨

☟︎
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

worried may not have been the designated word for his thoughts and whirling emotions. but it fit, like a lost puzzle piece looking for its place. the bags under his eyes drew closer towards the south now, which was becoming known to the other questioning members.

in his peculiar mind, he didn't want to care. but it was human to care for someone, to have empathy and sympathy. yet he did, he wanted to hold her again, even just touch her. anywhere. her lips that constantly quivered with the ginger touch of his starving ones, or the curves of her hips that he can vividly still feel in the creases of his blistered fingers.

his mind however was aching with the flickering images of her sculpted face. the pink undertones that burrowed and only appeared when the chilling snows came to say hello. or her piercing jade eyes, that on more than one lucky (or unlucky) occasion glared at him with an addictive venom. the image darkened however, and a flowing droplet of sadness leisurely slid down her non-curled cheek.

it created a painful, ill churning sensation that struck him in a foreign place that he didn't appreciate. his fingers tightly grasped the soft object that stroked away his sharpening pictures and thoughts. the room echoed with the rapidly firing breaths that sped throughout the room, bouncing electrically off the walls, recklessly skidding off of the floor, cackling on the seemingly shrinking ceiling.

and he couldn't take it. he couldn't keep watching her suffer through whatever pain she was feeling. he had no idea, not even a flicker of wisdom popped into his mind as to what was hurting her, affecting her, impacting her, but it hurt him.

watching her bottom lip quiver or her eyelashes hugging one another tightly as if they were hiding from the stream of sorrow that spilled down her face, wiping away her child-like complexion.

"pagey? s'everything okay, you've been a restless wreck all night,"

the warm touch of a caring hand awoke the frightened man. between the creases of his folded and thinning eyes, he could make out the tall shape of someone who was dubbed his 'best friend'. he wasn't upset when the saw the bulging frame of the eye catching curls, yet nor was he ecstatic to see him.

"m'fine, why have you been watching me sleep?" he tried to chuckle, awkwardly greeting his neck with the peculiar length of his nails.

the tall man let out a attention seeking sigh, still it was an airy one- it flowed and sung around the room, "jimmy, this isn't like you. well it is but y'know what i mean, you criticize yourself a lot y'know you're very so self-analytical, so i wouldn't be shocked if that's what you're so restless about but honestly y'know i've been-"

"you're rambling now robert, this isn't some concert, now please, do me a favor and take your rabbit slippers and leave." jimmy glared at him, and robert finally took a rather large notice in the seeping bags he held beneath his eyes.

"fine, sleep well pagey," robert tried to smile, his lips trembled at the sudden falseness he portrayed to someone he held dear in his heart.

jimmy studied his room intently from that moment, the cracks, the stained rug with eye catching spots that only made his imagination run wild with scenarios that quite possibly could've occurred.

he also studied the fake expression robert had painted onto his very own sculpted face. his trembling lip, darting pupils all gave it away. jimmy didn't care, he didn't mind his friend lying to him as he knew he did it himself on a daily basis. and he also knew he wasn't a hypocrite.

he needed some fresh air, or drugs. he never understood drugs, well he did, he processed what they were in his mind and body- first hand. but he didn't understand why. why did he take them?

he couldn't stop. drugs are addictive.

they just bring people to such a high, a complete ecstasy and you crave more of that foreign felicity, so soon your desires of that arousing sensation lead you to a doom. a dark, disturbing doom with hundreds of consequences awaiting your arrival.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆