𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬

𝘋𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘴☟︎𝙑𝙖𝙣 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣

𝘋𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘴
☟︎
𝙑𝙖𝙣 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

brianna awoke from the restless shaking by the coarse hands that she could only subtly assume were vanessa's.

"what?" brianna asked, her voice covered in a groggy tone which shifted her tone to a more defensive one rather than her normal confident one.

"there's a party!"

brianna's eyes didn't do that cliche movie thing. where at the words of party the main characters eyes bolt open and instantly become graffitied with mischief and naughty shenanigans

instead, they stayed at their narrow, crusted state. her eyelashes were clumped together from the overnight mascara that was sabatoged by her tears of laughter from the previous night.

"when?"

"tomorrow night!" vanessa exclaimed merrily, causing more pain to rush up into brianna's shaking head- which was the victim of a harrowing hangover.

"supposedly george fucking harrison! the who, some of the stones, i don't know but all i know is so many other bands are going!" vanessa squealed, frolicking in a clumsy circle, her knees close to banging her chest.

that's when brianna's eyes opened. at his name. george harrison's.

her mind whirled with the memories of his posters plastered over her walls. she was never a beatles fan really, just a george fan.

she fantasied running her hands through his draping locks of threaded brown wool, and beard that could reach the ground. she wished to kiss his lips a thousand times until her taste was permanently stamped on his tongue.

"i used to have the biggest crush on him," she swooned, picturing his toned abs from that one picture that she kept in the wooden drawer in the bedside table that customarily sat beside her childhood bed.

"what was that? when you were 14?" vanessa teased, already knowing she was right however.

brianna rolled her eyes, "yeah, five years ago!"

"aw little fourteen year old bri, having a crush on the largest beatle," vanessa winked before heading towards the seemingly bulky hotel door.

"wait where are you going?" brianna raised an eyebrow, then observered the room to then notice cher had fled as well.

somehow, vanessa must've read brianna's expression, "ah, i'm going to head out, to see bonzo, and cher i think went on some bus, she's gone though," vanessa shrugged with a lazy wave of her hand.

and with that, vanessa left the messy, yet somehow clean hotel room. where bottles of wine and jack daniels were all lined up below the television, all in a straight line- that an arrow could never compare too.

her fingers grasped the rogose bedsheets, her legs falling to the floor whilst her upper body stayed firm.

she slumped lazily in the direction of the sink, where her own tired, messy, unkempt reflection poured itself into her eyes.

"ew my mustache is coming back," brianna groaned, peering closer at the sad reality showing faucet.

her fingers turned the glowing knobs, her sense peeking from the dripping sounds of the illy lit water flowing down the ringed faucet, the sound echoing through her ears.

her mind still rang with the coarse but soft voice of jimmy. his ducked lip expression was still imprinted in her mind, and she was aching to be touched by him again. but not just any man.

it had to be jimmy.

after the water soaked away the crusty bits in her eyes and the slumber she was still hazed into. her little spa session however was cut short by the ringing of the dancing phone. she stumbled towards the phone, picking the glossing electronic up to her ear.

"hello, whose this?" she politely asked into the speakers, biting gently onto her lip, knowing very well how bad of a habit she had.

"jimmy, i want you to do something right now,"

his voice was coarse and littered with sensual pleasure that leaked from each groan he spoke into the phone, that only created a tension and friction in brianna's heat.

"i, what jimmy?"

unlike jimmy's known confident, arousingly touching tone, brianna's was timid, and nervous.

over the next few minutes, their conversing was overshadowed by the many moans that left their lips. the friction between them was undeniable, even if they were on two different lines.

his grunts made her legs wobble achingly, along with posting shivers down her neck, that only spread throughout her quivering spine and shaking legs.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

A/n: OMG YALL

guys my ranking have never been this hightysmmmmm i'm serious thank you all so so muchi hope the story is enjoyable so far if you have any criticism please don't be afraid to comment

tysmmmmm i'm serious thank you all so so much
i hope the story is enjoyable so far if you have any criticism please don't be afraid to comment