𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐱𝐞, 𝐞𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞

𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘹𝘦, 𝘦𝘶𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘦☟︎𝙋𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙁𝙡𝙤𝙮𝙙

☟︎
𝙋𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙁𝙡𝙤𝙮𝙙

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

his wishes were obviously instructional. but his tone was something much softer. he didn't want to push her into something that she could very well regret later on in her years of joint damage and quivering knuckles.

and she took it from his palm with her growing boney fingers, and popped it on her tongue as he showed her today in various, mind boggling hand motions.

and it was an explosion. a terrifyingly wonderful explosion. it took a second for her mind to be impacted by knowing. but it happened. vibrations flooded her widening eyes, and her dilating pupils that enlarged by the second.

roger watched in pride, feeling proud at introducing a girl to a once-in-a-lifetime experience. he observed her shocked expressions to her giggling interludes even her speculating flickers.

a grin took power over his face eagerly, "how does it feel? y'know, what do you see, smell, taste, that shit," he studied her now clothed back, the bra strap that poked through the thin cloth that she dubbed as a shirt.

"everything moves, subtly but powerfully. and i can see it move. i feel so-" she paused herself in more ecstasy. her mind excitedly raced across the room, touching every object she could. the weight appeared lighter, and the density felt airy.

a low chuckled filled the spinning room whilst his hand tepidly met her shoulder, "use your words, try and explain it."

deep down the man knew the beauty of isolation from a little pill was the way you could never describe the feeling. no one's experience was the same, and that was a pillar for it's exotic beauty. it enchanted everyone, whether they would be comfortable with admitting it or not.

however, that alluring sentiment was cut short by a sharp touch. instantly red appeared everywhere, and instead of a moderate transformation, it was an accelerated switch. his face danced with the devil, and she see it with her own eyes.

she tried to scream, but the walls of a black room held in her calls of help. they bounced off the concrete walls and back to her, dancing around her teasingly, shouting things in her ears- that she couldn't dissect or translate.

her hands searched for a door, and found one. thin and black. he tried his hardest to calm her down, as his mind stabbed the thoughts of troubled experiences. he had forgotten the risk of hurting a mind.

she looked back at him, the devil no longer touching his shoulders sensually the way she saw before. instead he grew into a distorted man. his wave hair altered into honey curls, but with slender strands of raven running through them. his hair spun widely, setting her only at more unease.

the words bri rang through her skull, and a ginger voice shouted to her, worry trembling within their voice. but she only stared at the man. his once sculpted cheekbones were now plump, oddly. her hand once again reached out to grasp his face, and his pattern of breathing came to a halt.

the pads of her fingers wept at the feeling of his skin, it burned and sizzled across the significant prints she was leaving. noises stuttered in the background, but she only continued to observe and study. something she learned from him.

but now the room spun. her fingers fidgeted as the walls closed in on her, and the carpet rose at the sudden brisk movements. she felt as if she could fly, but not soar, and plummet but not land.

"bri, bri, bri, please," he begged her, helplessly. his hands shook as they tried to bring a consoling touch to her goose-bump covered skin. but nothing worked. she was lost in a fake reality, somewhat like the one she lived everyday. her eyes became a fragile porcelain as the gloss filled her lashes.

and the scream, wretched holler, plead for help, finally escape her lips. it bursted through her mouth and shook the rooms. the rapidly beating heart that slept in her chest was now awake, fiercely slamming against her ribs.

"everything all right?" 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆