𝐍𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐲𝐞

𝘕𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘺𝘦☟︎The who

𝘕𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘺𝘦
☟︎
The who

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"where am i?"

roger yanked his lowered head from the playboy magazine that was currently crinkled in his clenching hands.

"well i took you with us 'cause you were hammered," he replied, brianna taking an inner note of how stunning the morning light looked twinkling in his framed curls.

brianna made her way towards the empty spot on the sofa which was next to the nodding man, "those natural?" she asked, her finger toying with a loose strand, the pad of her finger lining each bouncing curl.

"yeah," he nodded, his eyes unable to keep away from her polished finger, that was clothed in three rings.

brianna giggled to herself, the airy sound of her chirp fluttering throughout the dazing room, "i know, i got lots of jewelry."

he only continued to look at her other fingers, then wrists that donned fringe like bangles, and her neck that draped chains down to her collarbone- some of the necklaces having hanging peace signs at the ends.

"why?" he finally spoke after the softening silence.

she only shrugged her shoulders, a habit he would soon see was quite common for her, "dunno i like them, and for other reasons,"

"what kind of other reasons?"

roger's eyes widened, enlarging, became doll like as he wanted to know, his curls suddenly seemed more youthful, and his eyelashes batted hopefully.

"they're nice in sex," she smirked with a giggle, the sun peeking through on her immature,
wild child side.

roger only rolled his eyes, sighed another huff and began to look back into nowhere, trying to find something out of nothing.

"well, i'll make breakfast," brianna tilted her head awkwardly, her hands slapping against her kneecaps and in a second, she was walking towards the toaster.

"why?" roger turned around eagerly, but he also contradicted himself by wearing a rather questionable and sorrow filled expression.

brianna grinned, shyly, but she stopped it before it could stretch and show more than it already was, "thought it'd be nice, but i mean if you don't want me to-"

"no no, please"

roger nodded, his frown converting into a smile.

"wait a minute," brianna paused, smirking intensely, causing roger to intently panic.

"uh, what?" he raised his eyebrows, his eyes scouring around the entire room, searching for anything but discovering nothing.

"you didn't always have those curls did you," she walked closer towards him, leaning across the edge of the sofa, "are those artificial!" she squealed as if she just solved a world wide mystery.

"no. they're not actually," roger looked down, a toothy grin instantly forming while his face blossomed into a shade of a deep rouge.

brianna nodded, her whole attitude from earlier flying out the window. her fingers lifted up his chin tenderly, before she loosely swirled them around his temple, moving up towards his curls.

she hooked the blonde locks into her fingers, the bounce in each of them falling to her mercy. his gaze on her was strong, his eyebrows creased as he watched her perplexing movements, the control she already grasped on him. the piercing blue irises traveled down her body, then back up again, the true beauty of her only mesmerized him further. but the way her eyes looked at his curls, him, the more he studied her, wondering why.

why did this girl have to show up, who let her, why did he have to take her home, why did he do it.

and why was she here, alone with him in a rented lounge, furrowing her eyebrows as his head of hair, caressing his scalp.

the more his mind wandered, the more it frolicked off to dismissed places.

"stop," he harshly spoke, causing brianna to flinch away.

"what? you seemed calm-"

brianna stopped herself, with a storm out the door, a trail of poison stinging with each step she took, the door slammed behind her, echoing throughout roger's ears.

"don't have to be so rude to her y'know,"

roger turned lazily towards keith, who was leaning against the doorway, a hand massaging a temple, and the other planted on his hip.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆