𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐭

𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘵☟︎𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙫𝙖𝙣

𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘵
☟︎
𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙫𝙖𝙣

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

that wednesday night, specifically at twelve o clock, brianna found herself within the heavy blue sheets that were intentionally laid over her- for the fact to comfort her for the recent events that made the man, who did the kind deed, believe she may be traumatized. or more commonly have blades in her thoughts that conspired around the horrific event.

it wasn't a bad dose. just a bad time. a horrible time, with horrible and horrendous consequences. hallucinations filled her dreams, good ones and bad ones. even with the horrific event she had to encounter, and feel, first hand, she still felt a desperate want to try it again. maybe this time it would be better, perhaps more like warm sunshine beating down across a bare back that sits on grainy, gold sand.

every hour he had somewhat of the same burning flaming inside of him. that of course being the need to continuously check on the girl. throughout the night thoughts rang through his mind about his cruel treatment towards her. well, he didn't think of it himself. some lad, with a noticeable nose brought it up to him. his exact words were actually 'get your head out of your arse, treat the poor girl with some respect, jesus christ.'

it hurt, definitely. no one really ever told him he had a poor attitude, and treated others like people who were drastically below him. he had always been the runt of the band, he never fit in with the trends.

he kept jotting down reasons for his actions in his widening mind. and the one that constantly popped up was the need he had for an image. his ego.

he had to be in style. curly hair was never in style. he had to be the flirtatious frontman that forwent all dates he was asked to. he had to be the frontman who slept with countless eager girls who didn't even know what they wanted- they simply wanted to be able to brag about seeing some singer naked in bed with them.

then he thought of his wife. beneath his shattering expression, he truly was an empathetic person. who only wanted love. but sometimes tours got lonely, or the others would frequently make him the joke. and company was the way he got through with it.

but no nights were to come at the cost of feelings. to him, feelings were only to be shared with the woman he married, the woman he promised to be faithful to and care for during better and worse.

except that's a bit difficult when you're always stuck at worse.

his mind fled to it's own little paradise, selective of course, but filled with various distractions. he never would admit it, but he appreciated the other members of what he had dubbed the 'orrible 'oo . it provided some other distractions that could guide his busy mind to other rendezvous.

the others found comfort in the melancholic delay of the impacts of countless drugs, but he found them, in once again, groupies.

with every passing hour he mentally kicked himself repeatedly. 

he couldn't be thinking of her. the girl whom he called useless not too long back to his drummer. yet he even if he knew he should stop, he couldn't.

pride stirred within him as he replayed his previous actions of kindness to himself. the hemming of the edge of the quilt was still a fresh touch to the pads of his wiry fingers. 

"w-where's keith?"

he was to lost in peculiar thoughts to have took an immediate notice to the trembling footsteps that achingly drew closer towards him. she stood before him, her hair all tousled, necklaces all tangled into a growing knot, bracelets all fumbled and rings all on the wrong fingers. 

he raised a soft eyebrow at her, reminding himself to tone down his raging feelings, "why?"

now her hands were uncommonly holding onto the opposite shoulder in a shy manner. the weight transferred in a swaying bounce from her toes to her heel, and so on so forth. 

"i need to thank him, for giving me a place to sleep."

"he didn't, i did."

now he took notice of her. the newly curled cheeks she had donned, the shy smile she had put on. naturally. her eyes widened at the words he enunciated perfectly, and her heart swelled once again into a swollen pit. 

it hurt him a bit, when he didn't get a response and only a timid smile. 

"thanks."

ah, he thought to himself.

there was that response. 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆