𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐲

𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘺☟𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙝𝙤

𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘺

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙝𝙤

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"you can come back in now, he's not hanging about anymore,"

his soft voice eagerly tranced her, whipping her out of the small daze that completely drugged her with sadness and dismay. so a faint smile, which was regular for her, crept into her lips, curling her apple cheeks and bringing out her hair.

"he's an ass,"

keith nodded, chuckling a bit, leaning against the cool brick along with brianna, eyeing her box of cigrattes that her hand clutched tightly- the box being half empty but still looking new.

"how many have you had?" he asked her, her fingers walking up the box, covering the top.

"none of your concern," she shrugged with a grin, looking back at him.

"well i'm your friend, so it kind of is my concern," he shifted his body to face her, the now shocked expression that swirled onto her face in a matter of seconds.

her eyes flickered down to the gravel that nestled her heels, and soon to the stocking that were nuzzling her thighs and calves, "you're just saying that."

keith shook his head, pulling the cigarette out of her mouth, her eyes following temptingly before he stopped it harshly onto the scattered rocks, his foot churning it cooly.

"nope, i don't lie," he smirked.

she huffed jokingly, flapping her lips, "oh no, you lie, just not in normal ways."

keith crossed his arms with a little wiggle of his dark and coarse eyebrows, "like how?"

"well i don't look like a fucking psychic do i?" she snickered, tilting her bouncing head in a mocking way.

"no, no you don't, we'd need to get you so of those big glasses, a big hat," keith's hand drew an imaginary hat above her head, to which brianna fashionably tipped it at it.

"my my, what a gentleman," keith fluttered his eyelashes, daintily putting out his lazy hand- that brianna took and planted a kiss onto, furrowing her eyebrows and smirking her lips.

keith's adventurous eyes caught a golden band with the letters, j and b engraved into it, that securely clenched around brianna's wrist, "oh who gave you that nice bracelet?"

brianna's eyes widened, you may have thought they would've stayed like that, her free hand flew to cover the piece of jewelry that usually was blocked by her countless bangles.

but it was too late, keith already saw and now his mind was whirling with the hundreds of questions that would skip out of his mouth.

"i- no one, just this guy," she blushed, shoving her hands behind her back.

"j and b huh? you don't know john so it can't be him," keith's sentence continued, but stopped in brianna's mind.

now she was only able to focus on the man that she tried her hardest to block out. her fling. or as he dubbed himself, hers.

he wasn't hers, and for a fact she would never be his. no matter how much his abs would glisten with sweat or how intricately his fingers would tap.

"I KNOW I'VE GOT IT I'VE GOT IT!"

keith childishly pranced around in a circle, a skip in every step. all brianna did was shake her head with a tiny grin- that you had to be a centimeter away from her to see.

"well, who is it then?"

"john paul jones." keith replied quite confidently, puffing out his chest and creating fists with his hands that bravely sat on his hip.

"no," she shook her head, "it's not jonesy,"

"it's jimmy then, has to be,"

brianna's heart raced, and the bitter blood in her heart swam up to her cheeks, her face heating up quickly and her hands pressed against it relentlessly- attempting to cool herself down. she didn't want this, she didn't want anyone knowing about her and jimmy's little affair that was a rather large one.

"n-no it's not jimmy," she straitened her posture and had already begun making her way back into the flat to snatch her purse.

she wanted absolutely nothing to do with the horrible who.

nothing.

and that's the truth.

even if the lead singer did spark her interests a bit.

however, once that pocketbook was in her fingers, snug in her touch, a poloroid found its way in her palm.

where his hair was curly, due to the immense humidity, and his mouth was jokingly open with his hands by his head. he pressed his chin against his neck, creating a double chin.

she held that picture close to her heart, softly giggling at the memories that brought it to life.

"he's trouble y'know, shouldn't mess around with him,"

a british accent warned from behind her, a familiar one.

but when she turned around, no one was there, no one stood on those floorboards and no one was in her eyesight, leading her to only continued her teenage style swooning over a man that she had no clue of his whereabouts.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆