𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫)

𝘛𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 (𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳)☟︎𝙈ö𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝘾𝙧ü𝙚

☟︎
𝙈ö𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝘾𝙧ü𝙚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

his devious smirk was overshadowed courtesy of the bedimmed blinds that hung over the once glistening window panes. his eyes watched her intently, the way her bulky rings slid against him creating a powerful sensation that only she knew how to provide. the enticing feel inflicted by the roughness of the silver accessories threw him over his cliff more.

her eyes creased with each tooth filled grin she sent his way, her hand danced around him alluringly, each rouge, glossed nail flickered through the darkening lust that encased the two arousing souls. in his gaze, only she existed, only she owned his usual bustling mind.

"fucking shit," he moaned, his eyelids heavily shutting due to the intense pleasure she was sending his way.

"i know i'm fucking good," a crafty smirked slithered into her expression as she pressed her tongue down just a bit, letting his senses completely drown themselves in the sensitive touch.

his nails clutched hastily into the worn out yellow tinted mattress that was cushioning around his body, whilst a robust moan burst choppily through his quivering lips. she watched as his neck strained instantly with each groan that erupted  from his mouth.

seconds after her chin was slowly coating by the ecstasy that dribbled through the crevasses of her slimming, plump lips. her tongue drifted down into the indent placed in the middle of her bottom lip, where she licked off the drizzling treasure with one swipe.

"anyone ever told you to not wear those rings?" he asked, panting heavily through every nosy word he spoke.

"no," she chuckled, her eyes fluttering up towards the sky. she rubbed her bracelet swallowed wrist across her mouth, "the other boys love my rings, and i know you do too," she sent a knowing wink his way, collecting herself off of the impeccably rusty floor.

her time of calmness was thrown out the window once he found the strength to bolt and pin her against the chilling wall, that whistled erotic scenarios into their ears. their sinister eyes were inches apart, along with their breath-cracking bodies.

"trust me, after tonight, those others won't even exist," he hissed, his eyes fading away into an ill shade, emphasized by his raven curls that bounced against her cheeks.

"oh jimmy," she giggled playfully, swirling her two fingers daintily with his exposed chest hair, "you're about to go on,"

his eyes flared from a squinted, devilish appearance to a rather shocked and worried one.

"pagey we need you, about 5 more minutes, stop shagging the poor bird!" a rambunctious hammering of the door, brought by robert's knuckles only hazed jimmy's mood further.

"he doesn't know it's me does he?"

jimmy allowed a drawn sigh to escape the brim of his newly pursed lips, "i don't think so" he shrugged, quite confused by the mellow personality of the pinned woman.

"oh well, nice shag jimmy darling," she winked, using her sharp heel to signal him to move aside- which he did.

she gathered her things, her countless bangles jangling around her wrists and forearms, only created more noise due to the large bracelets that sat below them. her thick circled necklaces all chimed a chorus with each quickened step she took.

"remember," he called after her, his mind whizzing with the past acts of her.

"oh, jimmy dear, i make the rules," she replied through an ever growing smirk, but she didn't bother to turn around to face him. her hips swayed as her heels chattered across the floor. her fingers curled elegantly around the knob, turning it temptingly.

and with those last words, she was out of the now sinful, cluttered abandoned room.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆