𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺☟︎𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺
☟︎
𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

he had missed her greatly too. her jovient smile that once brought a certain sense of felicity only she provided. her eyes that could read a person quicker than robert could find someone new.

he had missed everything. he yearned to see her again. but every time he called the residence where he believed she was residing, all he received was a decline and apology.

he was fucking james patrick page. jimmy page of led zeppelin. the biggest band in the world. he couldn't even keep a groupie- or rather a girl. 

his girl. 

he couldn't even keep his girl. the press hadn't known about his rendezvous with her, no one but whom ever she told and his band mates knew. this time was different than that other girl lori, or bebe. he intended on keeping her, showing her affection that he felt it hard to show.

he was never acting, with his words of passion or his actions of companionship. he truly wanted to transmit all happiness to her heart. the heart she let beat for anyone.

seemingly anyone but him.

hadn't he given her enough? things that only money could buy? state of the art jewelry that he knew for a fact she kept hidden on her covered and blue tinted wrist. wines and clothing, that he knew she loved. he'd seen her countless times, frolicking around with the wispy dress he had bought for her.

he wondered frequently if she still cared. she would've taken the time to pick up the phone in her dainty fingers and gingerly speak to him. she would've done more than conversing, she would've engaged. engaged in something more powerful than words, something that went deep beyond words and only shared the emotions they kept in the dark.

he never knew the word for it. that warm feeling that made his insides swelter like a spring sun not ready to go down. that misty perception that cleared away any clouds that rained with doubt. 

he was hoping she would be the one to help him know. help him know that feeling he craved more and more each day their connections fell less and less. 

of course, he'd lost faith- a bit of faith that was tossed when his trembling hands would pick up the phone, or his soul would know what she was doing.

it hurt him heavily. it was a weight he could not shake off his cracking shoulders. he thought he was tailored of a bleak shadow, something that couldn't be touched. 

the bottle of wonders that his erratic fingers coiled around. his nails pressed combatively into his indented palms that filled with crisp warmth that almost felt like pain. 

"pagey, we're leaving, bonzo found this new bar and-, oh, you're sulking again." the three dollar bill man stared down at the caved-in man, with the waves of a sooty pigmentation. his arms had found their way to cross each other as his stare thickened into an observation of concern.

jimmy looked up at him, his burdensome mane falling behind his hefty shoulders once again. a part of robert took a brotherly mental note of the circles painted with black that were sagging beneath his eyes.

"you ready jim jam!" he squealed, his lips exceeding into a vivacious ray of joy. a lazy nod was all he got in return by jimmy, who later on in the night painted on an expression of promiscuousness and scandal- his go to look for times like these. 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・