𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝

𝘍𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥☟︎𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣

𝘍𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥
☟︎
𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"what're you looking at?"

roger smirked slightly, his arms sassily crossed against his currently humming chest, that was overly concerned about what would happen in the next minute or so.

her cheeks flushed with a sheer red at the sudden noticing of the boy she had been studying, observing for the past second or so, she knew it was obvious, she knew he could see her eyes walk down his body, yet it still made her insides mushy, and make her brain ache.

"you," she continued to gaze, her lips parted softly, the brim of the top one slowly slipping off of the bottom one, with such ease.

and now it was his turn to stare, admire if you will. his eyes followed her lips, that seemed to grow plumper with every millisecond he gazed at them, and in a moment, he could imagine them pressing softly up against his.

he gained composure of his wondrous thoughts, "and why would that be me?" he wondered aloud, taking a meager step closer to the woman who was close to shaking.

"i- i don't really know,"

her eyes now traveled down his waist clenching jeans, to his usual heeled shoes that gave him a good inch or so in height, and soon back up to his emotive eyes that were illustrated with questions and fear, but also lust and want.

her hands drifted closer towards his moving body, sliding up his collar and taking in the sharpened breaths he was exhaling.

their eyes met sharply, his steel, sea eyes shaking the hands harshly of her lime ones, completely shaking out all the background images that sat behind them, beside them or in front of them.

and his lips were on hers, his hands were tangled in her roots and combing down to her strands impatiently whilst her hands were moving to the hem of his jeans, her brain completely shut off as her body functioned and swayed into the kiss, completely drowning herself in the continuously growing desire he held for her.

she was smittened to the point every bone in her excited body shut down, went silent. and soon the only sound that could be heard was the intense session of her lips dancing with his under a burning sunlight that only captivated the holes he was slowly stabbing into her heart, one by one, he grasped her, and touched her heart, carelessly leaving his noticeable prints all over it.

and anticipation only grew the more she wished he would go a step further, the more she hoped he would nibble her ear and whisper sweet words that would flow into her heart, and live their for eternity as her mind remembered the gracious feeling of a kiss.

she tried her hardest to slither into his heart, and leave any sort of impression she could, any sort of remembrance of her taste, her touch, her scent. the smell of roses encased them as they explored each other further, in the quickest amounts of time.

and with that, his hands slipped off her attire, his body noticing with a bracing perk, and he continued to strum her neck with an array of kisses, all soft, with a mix of a certain roughness that only flavored up the want that overly stirred in both of them.

when he found himself touching her, experiencing her talents, his mind fell and whooshed into a spinning whirl of glee.

yet the moment she found him inside her, with his finger nails greeting her hips tightly, and his teeth showing amounts of affection to her neck, she felt complete, unstressed and worrisome-free.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆