𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

𝘏𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦☟𝙇𝙚𝙙 𝙕𝙚𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣

𝘏𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦

𝙇𝙚𝙙 𝙕𝙚𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"really you lost it to john lennon!" vanessa exclaimed, clutching the close to bursting pillow tightly across her barely clothed chest.

"i know! he was perfect, amazing, and divine " brianna giggled, enticing her lips with the bitter taste of the rouge wine that swayed in her sparkling glass.

the other girl in the noisy hotel room, cher continuously choked on her grapes, erupting with fits of laughter.

"was he big? y'know well endowed," vanessa wiggled her eyebrows.

brianna nodded, "he wasn't bad, paul was quite smaller than him," she paused for a moment, "actually a lot smaller than him!"

"YOU HAD SEX WITH PAUL MCCARTNEY AS WELL!" vanessa exclaimed, brianna shook her hand in a yes-but-no way.

"kinda, i gave him a blow job, that was it."

"i'm jealous, that macca lad was my first crush," vanessa began to swoon.

the best part in brianna's mind about her position, was the countless doors that swung open for her. each one led to someone new in the world of rock. perhaps, meeting the john lennon was her favorite one, and that was back when she was only 17.

still, loosing your virginity to john lennon seems like a dream. a marvelous illusion that thousands of girls in the 60's dreamed about, fantasized about.

vanessa held a hand to her heart, "i personally would love to shag john entwistle." the two other girls glanced at each other before hurling into limitless chuckles and snickers.

"and what feel the delicious way his sideburns tickled your skin during sex!" cher teased and soon got a playful slap, from the soft hands of vanessa.

"shut it!" vanessa whined with a crooked smile.

vanessa collected herself for a quick moment, "okay kiss marry shag?" vanessa then suggested, crawling off of the comfortable bed and ambling towards the glistening bottle of rouge wine.

"you mean fuck?" brianna smirked devilishly, kissing her strands of hair with the pillowy touch of her still fingers.

"sure whatever," vanessa shook her head with an exaggerated eye roll, raising the glass to her quivering lips and downing a good amount of the alcohol. brianna's eyes followed the liquid intently, watching it sway just as freely as a straw of grass in the country winds.

"okay, so, keith moon, robert plant, jimmy page," cher wore a toothy grin, that could have been mistaken for a mischievous smirk.

brianna jokingly scratched her chin whilst furrowing her brows, "hm, marry robert, fuck keith, kiss jimmy," she chuckled, sitting up so she would be able to raise her nighttime shorts.

vanessa's eyes widened instantly, her mouth flew into an open smirk, "wow, so mr pagey wouldn't even get a one night stand?"

brianna shook her head, her hair draping over the present smile, "nope, he already gets way more of those."

the two other girls nodded their heads in understanding, and naturally returned to the bubbling game that fizzed through all their minds and mouths.

sadly, the more the moon creeped against the fogging glass, or the more the stars screamed in the sky for attention, the more exhausted and bored the girls got. vanessa even falling asleep on the floor, her wine still in her quivering hand.

brianna's eyes flickered, resembling that of a light switch. she continuously glanced over at cher, who was downing the bottle of jack daniels, the strong and bitter taste intoxicating her mouth into a secluded paradise.

she only giggled at this, and thought about him.

jimmy.

what was he doing? most likely he was having sex with another girl or shooting up. maybe he could even be drunk and conversing with robert about who knows what. brianna surely didn't know.

she let her head fall back on the cushioning pillow, which sucked her brain close together. her fingers memorized the touch of his wavy strands of raven hair, that wore the darkness as a crown. her lips cheered quietly as the taste of his liquor ran through her mouth again.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆