𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝

𝘚𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥☟︎𝙑𝙖𝙣 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣

𝘚𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥
☟︎
𝙑𝙖𝙣 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

his face clearly coiled grimly at the immense sight of her uncomfortably shifting on jones's lap, her legs mistakenly tangling with his.

he wasn't annoyed at the fact she was sitting on his lap, obviously trying to find the easiest way to make it appear as a non sexual effort.

he was annoyed she wasn't the groupie on his. normally, he would've not given a shit about who was on his lap, as long as they would be leaving by the end of it.

but she was his- everyone here would learn that soon, and luckily for him, robert had learned this the hard way, with an explosive jimmy at one o clock bursting into his room.

she looked completely unsituated, her hair was nice, all curled into a knot on the top of her head, scattered strands fell down to frame her face to more of an extent. jimmy couldn't help but stare, her cleavage wasn't out, but she wasn't dressed to a modest t either.

she was dressed in her confident skin, the ravishing features that he was always so keen about shining through her glistening pride.

continuously throughout the car ride, their eyes were wrapped in a lasso of thoughts together. both their pupils dilated instantly at the sight of either of them.

and each time, everyone else took notice of how jimmy would immediately race his hands to his extra extravagant waves to straighten them, or at least perfect his already dazzling appearance.

"jimmy,"

the girl whined childishly into his groaning ear, her light finger lazily skimming down his neck, his veins popping out more with each and every annoyingly clinging touch she stamped him with.

"what?" he hissed back, painting on a phony grin, his eyes not crinkling the way they crinkled near brianna.

the girl on his lap narrowed her eyes, giving an angry hawk a run for its money, "you keep looking at that slag!" she whisper-yelled to him, "give me some attention," she begged in a needy pout, her lips plumping more with every plead she spoke.

"i'm already giving you attention by letting you sit on me lap," he rolled his eyes impatiently, catching the eagerly growing attention from the rest of the people there.

vanessa, who was giggling with bonzo over who knows what began to already peer at the girl, making bonzo do the same and let go of her hand.

"what?" the girl snarled at everyone, her blonde bangs not being able to cover the overly visible furrowing of her perfectly plucked eyebrows.

after a while the car arrived at the destination of the rumored to be heaven.

inside, it was bustling. people wore their fame as clothing, and the room was possessed with the scents and liquids of prison.

"okay bri, i'm heading off now," vanessa giggled, her arm being tugged by the big man baby with the beard, bonzo.

"wait do you know where jimmy i-"

vanessa had already been long gone, flirting off and murmuring sweet nothings into bonzo's lips. now brianna was left in the crowd of weaving people, half of them high the other half making out with bottles in their hands.

jimmy was no where in sight, his natural colors and aesthetic blending in naturally with the hundreds of people.

but her eyes caught someone, leaning against a wall, his wavy chestnut locks framing his eccentric and sharp cheekbones, and the mustache that grew just below his nose. he had his hair parted in the middle, leading her to look down at his chocolate eyes that pierced her roughly.

with confidence that shinned from her shoulders, and a smile that glistened from the cherry lip gloss that was swiped across her cupid's bow.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆