𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺☟︎𝘿𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙣 𝘿𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙣

𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺
☟︎
𝘿𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙣 𝘿𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙣

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

"let's all calm down, especially you roger. shut the fucking mouth of yours before i go absolutely ballistic. brianna, darling, are you alright? you're not heavily offended are you?"

he seemed to have really cared about the girl he barely knew- he really had only seen her for a minute or ten. let alone get to know who she was.

"yeah yeah, i'm fine, i swear." she smiled at him, trying to put on a persona. she hated when people dropped sweat over her, especially people she still categorized as strangers. for as much as she enjoyed attention, she only enjoyed that attention within a small group whom she felt comfortable with.

"m'sorry brianna," roger shrugged, slouching whilst he threw his hands into his loose pockets. john only scoffed at him, running his fingers through his frizzy hair while mumbling something brianna couldn't make out. in a way she didn't want to know, as that feeling that tugged in her gut snickered to her sweet lies about him dragging her name through mud.

"it's fine, don't sweat it, there's a thousand others like you," she sighed boredly, "is there a deck, or patio-?" she didn't know how to word her question, she was subtly awkward, clearly uncomfortable.

brian looked at her, his lips moving aside to showcase his sweet smile, "yeah, s'small but we go there, i can show you it y'know," he offered, his curls bending more as he tilted his head. in that moment, in her eyes he replicated a dog, a sweet little puppy lost in the woods, sorrowfully searching for the path back to home. the home where his tray of extravagant food would be waiting for him right at the tip of the door.

she nodded, holding her own hands tightly together, intertwining her own fingers, "i'd like that, a lot." she chuckled, her eyes skidding around the room at the others, who were all staring at her in thought and assumptions.

a small wave of his head towards the door, she jogged inside the home to reach the other side eagerly. he followed behind her, right behind her, watching the way her hair brushed gently across her back, and how each time small bumps that appeared through chills floated to the surface. 

the cool night was welcoming, for once. at the sound of the softly shut door she felt greeted by the twinkling stars that twirled around in the navy sky that was filled of memories. her eyes enlarged enticingly by the grotesquely stunning sky that she couldn't pry her eyes away from. it was truly, captivating- it could be the definition even.

"so how'd we even meet, fate?" brian giggled, shoving his hands into his pockets lazily. his eyes were drawn in by the gleaming objects that transmitted old memories of the past back into his mind, memories he desperately tried to shove away, block out.

brianna shrugged, once again, her shoulders slumped down afterwards, "well, maybe. everything happens for a reason, whether we like it or not." 

her voice fell to a flat tone as it dimmed down by her last word. he noticed, it grazed his mind delicately. he looked at her, this time fully taking in the pain she tried to hide, but didn't.

"you have a boyfriend, or um, someone like that?" 

she grinned to herself, a sheepish, narrow smile. in no way was it broad, and in no way did it broaden. it didn't curl her cheeks nor did it crease her eyes. her eyes were still now glued to wooden planks that creaked nosily beneath her feet. her wrists became gleeful victims of her nervously scratching nails that were becoming brittle due to her sudden constant moving.

"yeah, actually."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・