𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲

𝘊𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺☟︎𝘼𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙝

𝘊𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺
☟︎
𝘼𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙝

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

though he had hoped intently he could stay on that unmade bed, with her tangled in his arms and entangled in his thoughts, he couldn't. he had a musical commitment, and of course, that could never be broken.

because although her laughter- whether he hear it dully from the blown out speaker of an ancient phone- could cast the weary clouds away and pull in such an elegant sunshine that he wished he could treasure, forever, he had other loves.

one of those being his guitar. the guitar that wailed ferociously at the sound of his tired bow that had for quite some time-

"let's run away together, you and i."

he lost track of his pace of thinking as soon as the gravel words were pierced through the lips that were once on his.

he chuckled at her sudden comment, perhaps even her statement, "i can't just leave my band, my family, my fans, my music, love. you know i would love to ditch life, go some place where no man could find me, but that's thinking unrealistically."

his eyes traced the direction her fingers took to search for some loose cigarette in her crumbled purse that hung off one of the pegs propped on the headboard, "unrealistically? jimmy, that's what everyone told you when you said you wanted to be in a band, right? you're turning into some, some elderly person or whatever the hell they're called."

suddenly, his eyes were no longer colored in warm creases, but rather inked with frightening piercings, "i thought you knew, being in a band was never my dream. i despised music for a while, and no one ever told me i couldn't accomplish my dreams. they all believed in me." he paused for a small moment, "i'm sure no one believed in you though, or else you wouldn't have ended up as a whore, a groupie."

his words hurt. more than roger's ever possibly could. which, she found odd. surely, her feelings for roger were so much greater than the ones she had for the sweet raven haired boy. so how come she felt a downpour of sorrow heave her way.

but perhaps, it was how he snickered, chuckled, at the end. roger never laughed at her, grinned at her hurt, he only judged her and never believed she was good enough. jimmy, his laugh of teasing cut her deeply- deeper than a knife ever could have.

there was no doubt she was hurt, offended. yet, she didn't want to believe jimmy, he couldn't ever be this rude.

so how come she felt a downpour of sorrow heave her way?

"no, no, no, please anna, don't cry, you can't cry. i really didn't mean it, i just have a lot of stress going on, that's all-" his legs in an instant fled him over back to the bed, where his arms intensely looped around her torso, abdomen, everywhere really. his hand raised to the back of her head, as he held her in his arms, he enjoyed the feeling, he wanted to shower in it for eternity, or as long as this feeling of lust would last.

she didn't cry, she only looked up with her touched up eyes glossed with a tearing shine, "you're not the only one with stress. we all have it sweetheart, just some of it doesn't show."

her voice had drowned out like the sweet song sang by a siren, and a sailor moving further away.

though his face was that of a snow day at six am sharp. she had never seen him, with a smile that broad or creases that defined. it was a beautiful view. a shimmering sunset that reflected on the fine grains of sand below couldn't compare to the painting that grinned before her.

she moved her hand and she thought she was touching a cloud. one of sugar and of finely collected cotton that she longed to feel graze her face.

"lovebirds, we need to go, we've got important things to do-"

they were both too drugged with the moment to hear the sound of knuckles tapping on the door.

"please robby, give us a moment."

brianna giggled mindlessly, the sweet sound of her tepid laughter lightening the dulling eyes of jimmy to such an extant, he thought it was a dream, some illusion.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・