Job interview 2

Emil : "Okay did you send me the transformation papers?"

Cato : "Yes i did a month ago, you should have gotten them now"

Emil : "Well, i am a busy man i cant always check my email, Cat"

Cato : "My name is still Cato, sorry to inform you"

Emil : "Yeah, Yeah whatever, so do you know why you wanna work aside with the craziests human expiriments 

Cato : "Well, i have always liked to work with humans, and not killer animals or crazy animals for that matter"

Emil : "I see, well i will have you know that these test subject are capable of taking down the intire facility, which can lead to the human race going extinct if you mess up the smallest thing. You must be constantly aware of their movements and their way of talking. They have expirienced stuff that is far beyond normal or human. They have seen their friends and family die on the spot because of the fact we needed to help other humans that weren't them. They have expirienced pain that not even being burned alive or giving birth can reach. And their population is growing, they are getting wiser, creative and deadlier. We have lost fourty men in this year alone, and its only Juli. They will keep going on about how they will get their revenges, and as a scientist you have to make an allience or do something to make them not hurt us, Do you understand, Cat?"

Cato : ". . ."

Emil : ". . ."

Cato : ". . . My name is Cato, sir-"