[INSERT INTERESTING TITLE]

Cato stood there. He was almost deaf now, and it felt like his back was melting up. He was in pure agony, and he wanted to scream, but, something told him that he couldnt.

"Papa? Is that you?" A sudden voice was heard.

Cato got up from the floor and tried standing up, before realizing that the bomb had taken down his legs.

"Fuck-" Cato said and started to use his arms to 'walk' around.

He continued following the noise he was so familiar with.

"Papa, help me.." Was something he could hear. "It all hurts, Papa"

Cato continued searching for them, but it wasnt successful.

He almost gave up, untill he heard that voice again, but this time, he didnt like to hear it. He would have liked to skip it. But, he heard it.

"Why didnt you save me, Papa?" He was about to tear up. He looked to his left, and there he saw them all. Curdled up like a ball. Trying to protect each other. Now, they were just... skeletons.

Cato could feel water from his eyes fall down his cheeks, as he came close to his, now deceased, blobs.

He was afraid that he would ruin something by touching their lifeless skeletons.

He was afraid he'd mess up again, fail again, and then, when he finally thought he had done something good, it ended worse than he could have imagined.

He felt his arms getting wrak and slowly laid himself on the floor. The pain in his back and legs was unbearable.

"Get up, Papa, you need to save yourself" He heard from the little blobs. But, he had nothing to work for.

Ever since Laura got lost to Cancer, it was never the same. He was lucky to even keep the kids, even though, he wished he never did. Then, they're life wouldnt end like that.

He started crying his heart out. Poppy had officially won. He had taken everything from him. But, why? Why would Poppy do that?

"No offence, dear step-brother, but, maybe staying alive to witness this wasnt the best choice." He heard an annoying, yet familiar voice say. "You just didnt wanna jump off that stupid bridge, did you? And what do you do? You take away my girlfriend. And now, i took away your wife and kids. I say we are equal now"

Cato turned around. He saw Poppy hum while walking away. He wanted to hurt him, so badly. But, he just... couldnt.

He felt himself getting weaker and weaker. The more weak he got, the more tired he got. It was weird...

"Its okay, Papa! We will see each other again soon!" He heard. He tried to smile, but, his sadness was making it hard.

He looked over at his blobs corpses. But, with the corpses stood the blobs. Happily smiling to him. They were shining.

"Come Papa!" The oldest child says and takes out his hand "Mama misses you!"

Cato took his hand out to little Michaels hand. The moment he touched it, there was a bright light, before he could see again.

"Lets go home daddy!" Natasja says and jumps up and down.

"But... I dont have any legs, i cant" Cato responds while smiling to them, trying to cheer them up.

"I can see two legs, papa" Nick says. Reedah nodded to what he said.

"Lets go, Papa" Michael said. "Lets go home"

And as so, Cato stood up, and walked with them. A bright light appeared and now, Laura was there too. She was shining aswell. She was also smiling. Something he missed seeing. Her lovely smile.

Cato took up his blobs and walked over to Laura, who held his hand, while walking to the light, not looking back.