{Parody part 1} "Long live the new guy?"

Aight, im going this for , You asked for me to make this happend. So here we go.

Puppet was just chilling on his box. When toy chici (No clue who she was) ran towards him in amazement. After a while he got tired of her and shoved her head against a wall, almost breaking her, but the wall broke and an elevator appeared.

''Lort'' Puppet said (Dont look it up its a danish swear word).

Puppet used the elevator, to escape having to pay for the damage, he had done to toy chici.

A few moments later he walked out and now he was in the underground, in ballora gallery.

''Alright, now they arent gonna find me'' Puppet said surprised and happy.

Puppet was just checking this place out, until he realized a humanoid lived in this ''Gallery'' all alone. He just continued on his life. when he got run ''Over'' by some electro babs.

Then after some he got trapped by the funtimes.

''Haha, funny maybe i should have stayed and just payed for that s***" Puppet said as he got dropped in a box, but there was thing in so he threw out a lot of things, inclueding his roommate, funtime Puppet.

''HEY! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" He said yelling at him.

"Sorry, i wanted to throw out all the trash'' He said and shrugged to him.

''BUT I'M NOT TRASH!" He yelled again.

"Why dont you go suck my d###" Puppet said sarcastic.

"I KNEW IT!" He yelled once again. "YOU ARE GAY!"

"No, im not" Puppet said and leaned back "I just thought that you we're gay, so i could help you for once in you're miserable little life"

F.T. Puppet was just silent and walked away angry. No matter what he said the Puppet didn't care.

Suddenly the Humanoid looked inside, just to witness Puppet chilling.

''Sup cutie" He said when he noticed her trying to figure out what that was in the box. Obviously making her blush too much. She just walked away.