Na's birth (Human version)

It was 7:24 AM and it was storming outside. Being inside in that weather was very comforting. Cato just woke up to his pregnant wife not being there in bed.

Did she already go wake up the kids? he thought to himself.

He went into Michael, Nick, and Reeda's room. But she was no where to be found.

Michael said she was in Nicks room, but he said she was in Michaels room. Reeda was still sleeping.

Where is my little Bambi? He started to get worried.

He called her name and woke Reeda up. ''Sorry, but your mother is gone, she seems to be invinsible today?''

Reeda said she was in the kitchen, becaus she could hear Laura humming. ''Whoops, sorry sweetie. Im gonna go to her right now, you can sleep again if you w-'' A loud scream was heard from the kitchen, something had happend.

Time skip to while birth becuz im lazy

The storm outside made the birth more intense, since the lights suddenly flicked off because of a lighting strike, so they had to hurry. That was why it was intense. Laura screaming and the lighting made it seem like a horror movie.

If this could stop now, i be very happy Cato thought to himself.

a few secons later Laura calmed down, and you could hear screaming. Their little Natasja had been born.

''She is even more beautifull than i thought'' Laura said smiling.

''Our children will always be beautifull'' Cato answered happily.

Laura still felt like it hurt, very much even. So she called the midwife. She looked a bit around and suddenly started pushing her belly down, causing Laura to let out small screams. Cato just stood there in shock, not knowing what to do.

The hell? Whats going on? Cato said to himself.

A few pushes later the Midwife explained herself. ''You are lucky you gave birth at a hospital, your blood was still running. You couldve died, Mrs Sweths''

i didnt know what their aftername is so just play along

Shocked but relieved Cato answered ''Oh, thanks for your help. i really appreciate it, i think Laura aswell'' Laura nodded while tring to smile, it had really hurt.

A few moments later Michael, Nick and Reeda came inside to see their new baby sister.

Michael was used to having siblings. Nick and Reeda we're both twins so they were kind of new, except that Nick was the oldest of them, so he was kind of used to it, but not much.

Reeda was the first the speak about the baby ''Why is it so bloddy and stinky mommy?'' Laura laughed and replied ''Thats how babies look after they get born sweetie'' Nick thought for a while and said ''So papa, you, Michael and Reeda inclueding me, have all looked like that. A big slimeball?'' Cato confusingly answered ''Yea, its how the body starts when its out of the tummy''

(This was actually written on a notepad, because i didnt like word ú-ù)