The best (Marion)Minireena moments

Yes, because why not :)

BTW these are written in skript mode

{Ree and Ni in the age of 1}

Mar, Ion and Mi are watching after their siblings since their mother has gone grocery shopping and Puppet is using the bathroom. When Ion and Mi walk out to get something for the five, Ree starts choking on a toy...

Mar: ION, MI GET OVER HERE. REE IS CHOKING!

The two boys would come running.

Mar: Mi you are the quickest, get papa. Ion, get Ni away so he doenst start choking on anything too, I'll try to knock out that toy.

Ion would grab Ni and start dragging him away while Mi started sprinting towards the bathroom. Mar would take a hand on Ree's chest and start clapping her back harshly.

Ni started to cry. He was used to always being near her and not far away. It was obvous that Ree wanted Ni to be there too.

Mi had finally made it to the bathroom, with his small kid legs.

Mi: Papa! Papa! Ree choking!

Cato: What? I cant hear you?

Mi: REE IS CHOKING ON A TOY.

Mi had gotten in the right time because Cato about to wash his hands. He quickly let go of everything, opened the door, scooped Mi up in his hand and started running to the playroom.

With Mar and Ion. Mar had finally gotten the plastic toy out of her mouth, and now Ree was crying loudly. 

Her twin brother wasnt there, her sister had just harshly clapped her back and she was scared after what just had happend. She was yelling for their mother, though Cato was the only available parent right now.

When Cato arrived, he let Mi down and held Ree in his arms trying to calm her down. He also got Ni, the two twins started to hug each other. It was like two small potatoes started hugging while one was crying.

When they finally calmed down, Mar started telling about what happend.

[Proud papa moment]

{Na's first words}

Cato and his wife Laura we're talking about how the Minireenas was when they we're young. It was funny to look back at all the memories.

One thing every Miniree had in commen was that because of the fact that in their age Puppet wasnt home much since he had a lot to do, they didnt call him papa, dad or even father. They called him Poopt 

Cato had gotten used to them calling him poop with a T.

Laura: The only kids that actually pronounced it correctly we're Mar and Ion. 

Mi: That Must be annoying.

Cato: Nothing in life has to be normal, has it?

Mi: Guess so.

Ree: Do you guys think Na will also call him that?

Laura: No, "Poopt" is more home now.

Cato: You just had to didnt you?

Laura would send a "haha" smile, and start cuddling into his arm, resulting in Cato to laying it around her.

Laura: Well it is getting late now. "Poopt" could you tuck Na in? I will take the others.

Cato: Alrighty.

Mi: Its not THAT late.

Ni: Yes it is.

Mi: Who asked for you to comment?

Ni: Noone and thats why i did it.

Mi: Why do you have to always act like a savage? You cant even roast Poppy!

Ni: You cant Multiply with 7 and 8 stupid!

Ree: You cant do that either!

Ni: Yes i can now shush.

Ree: DONT SHUSH ME!

Mi: LIAR!

Ree: SHUT IT MI!

Mi: YOU DO!

Cato would just walk away, since when her siblings argued she got scared. Laura would try to break the fight meanwhile. 

When they finally got to her little bedroom, Cato tucked her in and listened to her trying to talk with him, using "Bwha" "gruh"and "Bluh". It was adorable.

Cato: Nice chat sweetie, but i think its time to say goodnight to papa.

Na: Papat.

Cato just spend a half minute thinking what she just said. 

Na: Papa. 

Puppet: Did you just?-

Na: Papa!

Cato was delightfully shocked to say the least and started smiling uncontrollably at her.

Na thought that it was something special to say papa, so she continued. going "Papa! Papa! Papaaaaaa!

At the end he put her back down, kissed her goodnight and turned on the music box (Yes, he uses them to calm his children down)

{Mi makes a new friend!}

Mi was five when he got put into daycare. His other two siblings was there too. The reason he was there was because his mothers circus crew was having a meeting. It would start early and end late. It was gonna be like that for around three months.

Mi's two siblings quickly got friends, while he noticed that 40% of them we're aliens. mi would just spend time in a corner, doing what he liked. That was until and Alien named Ali approached him.

Ali: Hi! Im Ali, why are you alone?

Mi: I dont have many friends. Only two siblings.

Ali: Wanna hang out with me?

Mi: Sure.. Im Mi.

Ali: Nice name! Come lets play!

Mi and Ali became extremely close friends under a few days and would always be together. Mi learned a lot about him and Ali learned a lot about Mi.

Mi figured out that his mothe was either always pregnant or in labor!(im not saying that black people always are pregnant, in MNW they are sometimes hunted down so aliens try to get as many babies as possible) And Ali figured out that Mi's parents we're two different robot breeds. One is a humanoid an done is a doll with a robotic skeleton. i dont even think he counts as a robot.

One day Mi was waiting for Ali to get to the daycare. It was his last day there, and he wanted to see him one more time.

After some time Mi started to get worried and looked out of the windows, trying to see if his friend was near. At the end, he ran out of the daycare and started searching.

He found Ali on the ground. He had been beated harshly and was bleeding. (Aliens are like black people in MNW. They used to work as slaves, but now they have equality. (Im actually glad that black people get freedom) In MNW there was a chance that an alien would get hurted by other people that didnt like their "kind") Mi started screaming for help and trying to hold his blood in.

At the end a young couple heard Mi and called an Ambulance. 

Ali just made it and of course was extremely thankfull, so he gave Mi a crystal ball that he could press and then Ali's anthennas would turn on and he could chat with him.

And guess what? [Proud parent moment]

Anyways, that was it. I MIGHT add more stories and if i will say it. Bye byeeeeeeeeeeeee