The universe

Hi this is me explaining the system in the area that this family lives in. I would like to add that the place probably doesnt exist.

So i drew a map in ten seconds and that is the neighborhood

Yes its trash dw i know. (And the fences arent accurate, the plots arent that big or that small-)

hhhhh sO

Purple is the house. I really dont know how the house looks, so thats up to you-

Red is were Poma has a 'base'. Its close to the people he likes to play jokes on but not too much.

Yellow is where Slither and his family lives. Even if the parents dont like each other, the kids do.

Other friends or family members dont live in the neighborhood, sorry.

Anyways, this is a map of the surroundings/the park (haha yes it has that)

There isnt anything too important here, only the grey area in a corner. Basically its a platform where The Stripes do their jobs. Mainly the drug and alchohol abusers. They will lure you there. 

Either way uhh- The prking space is obvious- The play ground is for kids, and the island is a place you can swim over to. And if you are over 6 foot you can walk there. And the sandy with the grey stuff is rocks. Why? cause its fun to hop on big rocks.

Either way, aHEM.

Jobs, schools and more.

So jobs or schools that are not taken by the family members or friends arent listed. Doesnt mean that they dont exist.

Poma works at a bank. He makes sure loans and shit go well and keep track of someone economy and stuff. I dont know what else to say, but yeah.

Laura USED to work at a coffee shop as a cook, but until Natasja can go to daycare (Without running home) she'll be working at home.

Michael and Reedah go to a public school called Beckton P.S. It is what it sounds lol. I dont know how it looks, but its a school for sure.

Nick goes to a Private school. Why? Cause he is too good for public and he got severely bullied. Its called Hallow Eve's Private. Wuhuu.

Natasja does go to daycare, bUT cause of her nightmares and paranoia, she spends only a few hours there. Getting her to go there daily is a slow but succesfull plan. Soon she can be there all day. Maybe.

Slither is home schooled, but does pick up Reedah and Michael up so that they arent alone. Though, he isnt a part of the school. Slithers dad works at a retail store and his mom works as an architect. 

Alis mom is surprisingly a prostitute. And Ali went to the same class as Michael. 

Poma actually besides leading a group of bad people, works at a pharmacy as the manager. And his son/Jacob goes to Poly's school. I guess its Home school, sorta? Either way Will is a smart business man and Zophie works at a highschool as a gym teacher. Oli works as a Mechanic, though Jack doesnt have a job. Though he is a smart gal. And lastly Klauster and Poster work as bartenders.

if there is more questions about the town, pls ask them now-