Life of an animatronic housewife

6:45 AM

Laura woke up as the alarm clock rang annoyingly louder than usual.

''i knew it, we shouldn't have gotten it'' Cato said rather irritated ''Next time we listen to me''

Laura giggled and turned it off, as she started to get dressed in her favourite turtleneck, a little skirt and some warm legings, it was very cold today.

''Cato wake up~ you shouldn't get back to bed so quick'' Laura said in a sad tune ''please?''

Cato groaned as he woke up ''There im awake'' Cato said tired, while Laura giggled. Now she was going to wake up the kids!

''Micheal~~ I know you're not sleeping~'' Laura said while taunting him, with her voice. She then went into the twins room.

''Nick, you there? its another day of school!'' Ballora said happily. Nick woke up even more tired than Cato. Even though he was the smartest of the kids, he hated going out anywhere.

''Reedah, there is an art competition, you need to get up'' Laura said worried but kind of taunting. Reedah just looked her dead in the eye, and sighed.

Natasja had already gotten out of bed to see her mother, and she got a nice welcome by Laura.

''Let's get you changed into some clothing, your Pyjamas isn't meant for daily clothing'' Laura said while carrying her to her bedroom, where some clothing was ready to be used by Na

7:12 AM

Laura was doing ready for Michael, Nick and Reedah to go to school, it was Friday, so everybody was going to be home early. Then Cato came to say goodbye.

''see you sweetie, I need to hurry to work im kind of late by now'' Cato said as he kissed her goodbye.

She sat Michael, Nick and Reedah's lunches on the table, Michael was the first to grab it and go off to school with his glass ball as usual.

''bye mama! see you'' He said quickly as he left for school. a few moments later Nick and Reedah took their food and went off.

''Cya mama!'' Reedah said before going out, Nick just waved goodbye to her, as they both walked to school.

Then Natasja feel backwards from her chair.

10:23

Laura had just cleaned the hallway and done the laundry, as Natasja wanted to go outside. It was soon time for her nap, but Laura decided to let her be awake for a few moments.

''Im going to go over and get the stroller ready, you just continue'' Laura said in a happy tone, while Natasja gave her puppy eyes. She didn't wanna sleep.

11:59

Natasja was almost asleep but then a friend of Laura came to say hi.

''BALLORA OMG IS THAT YOU!'' Was the only thing she could hear, It woke Natasja completely up almost crying because she freaked out.

''Jesus Emra, you almost scared my soul out of my body'' Laura said in a shocked voice.

''Sorry Bambi, OMG IS THAT YOUR DAUGHTER?!'' Emra said surprised, it had been a long, long time since they had met.

''What?'' Laura said while laughing ''Oh yeah! thats Natasja, my youngest daughter''

''You can understand it has been a while'' Emra said giggling her embarrassing sentence, a bit loud.

Emra was Laura's best friend. She knew many people that looked like Laura, so she didn't think it was Laura first. But she recalled her voice and acted like she knew that it was Laura all the time.

13:03

Laura was tired so she quickly got Natasja into bed and after that laid down on the couch, all tired. As the cat gave her a dead mouse.

13:50

Natasja just woke up and called for her mother. Laura was in the kitchen cleaning up after the breakfast. Which she should have done sooner to be honest.

''morning Natasja, did you sleep well?'' Laura said giggling, as she lifts Natasja in her arms ''or did you just want to go home, away from Emra?'' Natasja nodded to what she said. Making Laura laugh loudly.

Natasja got sat down on the floor with some toys, as Laura quickly fed the cat. It could be very mad when it didn't get its food.

Then a knock could be heard at the door, Laura walked to the door to see who it was.

''Hello sweetie, mind if I am back from work later than usual?'' Cato said in a sassy tone. Laura just laughed and answered ''Why not?''

15:23

''Yea they should be home soon'' Laura said, as the door opened relieving Michael, Nick and... not Reedah?

''there was actually an art contest'' Nick hurried and said before they could question why Reedah wasn't there.

''oh okay, anyways welcome home'' Laura said, Cato then snuck out of the kitchen, only to be stopped by Laura's words.

''you are going to pick her up Cato, whether you like it or not'' Laura said quickly. Cato sighed and drove to their school.

17:00

Cato had gotten home including Reedah and now everybody was chilling. And then the doorbell rang.

''Oh uhhh... Emra hi again'' Laura said hoping she was gonna leave early.

''HIIIIII, meet Oliver, my boyfriend'' She said happily. Laura looked at him and could see that he was wearing earbuds. Of course, making Laura smile a bit wider as she let her inside.

Cato decided to leave this and go to their room, where he now was chilling, he was on the bed. He doesnt like people that much.

19:00

Natasja was about to go to bed; the guest had left already so Cato had emerged from his cave.

He went over and kissed Natasja goodnight as he set his music box on. So, they had to put them all in bed, at once. Laura was still tired and leaned up against Cato's shoulder

''I want to sleep.... Is it okay with you?'' Laura said tired and giving him a sleepy look.

Cato just ended up carrying her to the bed and tucking her in. He just stared at her while she rests her head (or cheek) on his hand.

20:59

Cato decided to go to bed early. He set up the security system even though it didn't work sometimes or many times. He then went to bed thinking.

No work tomorrow, just a calm and nice day

He fell asleep quicker than usual, but that was okay.