Back from the hell

Cato had just got home, and was now ready to sleep already

''Hi sweetie, hows it going?'' Cato asked Laura.

''Its going fine Honey'' Laura said in an irrelevant tune

Cato just backed away, When Laura says 'Fine' she was usually either on her period or mad.

Cato walked into Michael's room, he was talking with his friend Ali, and he pretty much walked out again, he didn't wanna disturb him.

Nick was doing some homework and probably wanted to be alone. And Reedah was at her drawing classes. So he went over to Natasja, who seemed to have a tea party with her toys. She wanted to play something else with Cato, so she took him outside.

''Take this on and then you will be dragon'' She said while jumping up and down.

Around and hour later Reedah came back home, and Natasja wanted to play with her. Cato was ok with that, his back got jumped on whenever she won, so his back hurts a lot now.

He laid down on the couch and stared at the celing, hoping something would happen soon. Something did indeed happen.

''THE HE!! IS THAT?'' Laura screamed from the kitchen, it shocked Cato so much he almost jumped from his spot. Not that he wasnt used to jumping out of something.

Apparently their cat Leo had just givin' her a dead frog, and there was eggs inside of the frog. Baby frogs.... Looked frightning.

Cato threw it out disgusted in any way

Timeskip cuz im waisting my time ._.

Nick and Reedah had just went to bed, and Michael was chilling in his room, while the love-birds we're watching a movie called ''night whiskey''. The only reason Cato watched those drunk dancers regretting, was because he wanted to spread joy to his lovely lil Bambi, as he called her.

''Im gonna go to bed now, cya tommorov mama n' papa'' Michael said sticking his head out of his room.

''Okay goodnight sweetie, remember you have a test tommorov, so sleep as long as you can!'' Laura said in a light voice.

''Okay Goodnight Michael, see you tommorov'' Cato answered, now the only people that hadn't went to bed, was him and her.

Cato calmly laid his arm around Laura shoulders, as she cuddles his right chest, letting out a deep sigh, before the cat come and bites Balloras leg.

If there is one thing that cat can, its to get in trouble Cato thought as he sat the cat outside in the garden.

Laura had turned off the TV and was going to bed, so Cato joined her, on this sleepy quest that they got eveyday.

His wife had just tucked herself in, as Cato raised the blanket so he had something too. Laura quickly fell asleep while he just cuddled her, from behind. Eventualy he fell asleep aswell.