(Parody part 3) "Long Live The New Guy?"

I dont know how it did that with the chapter name, so dont ask.

Puppet got sat into a room. Now he just had to wait. Some Orange and Pink fox we're flirting with each other, while the bear and his Puppet Bonnie just watched.

"So you're jealous of them looking better than you?" Puppet said to the bear.

The bear looked madly at him.

"You are the person who is gonna die" He said.

Puppet didn't care and just continued wasting his time.

"Sooooo, whats you're name? Is it Purp?" He said.

"its Funtime Freddy" He said. "But i like to call myself fred bed"

"mhm... So you are a bed?"

"NO! I'm not!"

"Some sort of transformer that turns into a bed?"

"NO IM NOOOT"

"Why did you then add bed?"

"BECAUSE-"

"Because he thinks he is as soft as a bed" The Puppet Bonnie said.

"NO, THATS NOT WHY!" FT Freddy yelled to her.

"Yeeeeeessssss it isssssssss" She said.

Now that Puppet had started an arguement, there was nothing to do. Afetr a while Funtime Puppet walked in with a disabled clown. They both took him away.

"So a disabled clown that looks like a barbie, and a gay doll? Whats next? Dancing dolls?" He said with a straight face.

"DO YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN NOW?!" Funtime Puppet yelled to the disabled clown. "HE IS A F######-"

"YES, YES I DO NOW SHUT THE F### UP" THe disabled cllown said. "LETS JUST HURRY, HE IS QUITE HEAVY OF A DOLL TO BE"

While they we're dragging him, he saw security Puppet. She was just chilling. Stalking his future wife.

"Hold up, i need to say something to her" He said. They let him stand up to shout to her.

"CU-" Was the only he could get out before they continued to drag him. They made sure to shut him up. He got to a room we're a giant machine was infront of him.

"Oh a scooper?" He said.

He looked around to see what was gonna happend. He got his eyes on a yellow little boy. He looked a month to a year old. He was probably Balloras son. He quickly scattered away when he got caught.

"So you guys are gonna kill a doll? And i thought eating washing machines was stupid" Puppet said with a pity face.

They then started the scooper.

"Yes, yes we are" the disabled clown said.

"Mkay i guess"