A furry tale

Welcome to Port Wralterblewler, known for its coastal sparkling Town, huge farms and for being the setting for a famous story, that I am about to tell you.

It takes place in Swan Lake, a very wealthy farm.

In the farm, there is a large family. The owner, his wife, his two sons, his daughter-in-law, his grandson and two granddaughters. There was a bunch of animals. Small little chickens and ducks to large horses. The family had large machines and large fields to use the machines on. They lived in a giant house with a big yard. They had a bunch of space. The family was smart and full educated. They were living 'The good life'.

But nothing goes well as they got a fox problem. When they had security cameras sat up, it turned out it was not just ONE fox problem. There were three flocks full of foxes. White, orange, and brown foxes would run into their property, take their food, steal their chickens, and scare the five cats.

This was a huge problem and the family went straight to business! They made a dog houses for the two dogs so that they could scare off the foxes. They would lock the windows and doors to their butcher room where they would slaughter their sick and healthy animals. But under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should anyone put up traps! The chickens, dogs or even cats might fall for them, then they would have to visit the vet and leave the farm for too long.

Their plan worked great! They started to unlock the butcher room when they left because, if the foxes went near the dogs would scare them away. They even got some. But not as pets, no. They sometimes would have to shoot them if an alpha were confident enough to attack the dogs. Soon after, they had the fur from a bunch of foxes. There were many brown ones, but also many oranges, but the white ones were a bit smarter and would usually run away without attacking.

One day, the oldest son Austin, set up a huge trap made by him and his son up in the field close to where the chickens went, just because they had a lot of chickens so they risked it. His son was extremely excited and would sometimes jump around, only to get told to calm down because...

"You might step on a snake or lizard. You are the only one I care about more than my parents after your mother left me, I would not want you hurt..." His father would always say.

Austin's ex-wife left him when his son Slade turned six. It was of course seven years ago, but he still misses knowing her. His father has moved on of course. He was quickly over stuff, so it was not a surprise. But even though he had no mother, his aunt was sweet and would help him a lot with stuff he could not do alone when his father was not around. Sometimes his grandmother Margie would help him too. His two twin cousins where always there when his friends were not.

"Hey dad?" Slade went and looked at his father.

"Hm?" Austin responds.

"What is the best organ in your entire body in your opinion?"

"Every organ is special in its own way. Just like humans. Special In their own ways. Helping in their own ways. We are not so different from our bodies than we think."

"Which one do you think?"

"If I will be honest, ears."

"Ears?!"

"Surprise, surprise. The ear is the first body part to form in a newborns body and is the last one to stop working when you die."

"Wow, but I asked organ, dad."

"I will still say ear little man. I will do that"

"Sureeee?"

When they had found a good spot to place the trap, Austin held his son up so that he would not run away and do something stupid. As soon as he got home and got to eat his lunch, he spent the rest of the day training the dogs.