A not so good teacher (rewritten)

I really liked this story. It was the first story i made where i could use the fact that Cato had a dark skin tone to my advantage. Here is the story of a racist teacher;

Natasja : "papaaaaa."

Cato : "Yes?"

Natasja : "Why is your skin the colour of the night? Did you paint it?"

Cato : "Yeah, its called being black. Its not paint its my skintone. And that has both its pros and cons. Fx, i can hide in the dark really good and scare the shit out of people whose eyesight is so bad that they cant see a black man in the dark, but im tired of the fingers and being called a Monkey when i go to the zoo."

Natasja : "Are you a monkey??????"

Cato : "Besides the point, i had a teacher in my sophmore year who was a good teacher, but they hated my guts. Figure out why yourself. But, he would do anything to ruin my education. Like give me detention slips or make me do favors for him. He sent me out of the classroom for the smallest things and taught his class without me. I just had to listen and imagine what was happening. Usually another teacher would have to teach me what he didnt, and i was lucky that there was one that wanted to. I still remember that teacher, it was weird that she turned out to be such a bad person."

Natasja : "How was she a bad guy?"

Cato : "She did something papa didnt like."

Natasja : "And that is?"

Cato : "Its another story for another day. Either way, one day the teacher embarrassed me infront of the class by saying i didnt do my homework, and everyone was allowed to hit or kick me. After i came home beaten up cause of my non-existant homework, your grandma sued the school for 'inhumaine actions'. The school didnt want to be sued, so they made a deal with her. If they fired the teacher and anyone that was like them she wouldnt sue them. So, the next day, we had a substitute. Actually, we had the same substitute for the rest of that year."

Natasja : "Ohhh, thats good!"

Cato : "Yes, now goodnight, you got a big day tomorrow."

Natasja : "Goodnight!"