Ali's own chapter

It was a deep and dark day. Today Michales siblings were getting buried after the horrible car crash. The entire family (Except a few) were invited and all of their friends.

Michael was sitting on a chair in the front. Everything seemed so dark and lonely. He felt like he had noone. That he was just a . in world full of •’s. It was all black and blue, and noone understood what he felt. He felt hollowness, emptiness, lonelyness and just horrible in general. He looked at the two caskets once more and felt his face turning red. He looked down at his feet and started silently sobbing. His parents were talking with a few people, and would come to him in a minute, but it felt like years.

”Michael” A soft and calm voice said behind his back. He turned around and got face to face with his friend Ali. Ali was holding a buckle of flowers and handed them to Michael.

”Here..” He says in embarrassment. ”I don’t know what flowers your siblings liked so i got everything-”

Michael looked at the flowers before starting his silent sobs again. Quickly, Ali got closer to Michael and gave him a tight hug.

”I know what grief you are in” He whispers to Michael ”I lost my dad in an accident”

Michael looked at his friend, who was half crying.

”I know the feeling that nothing matters and there is nothing left but,” Ali sighs gently. ”Just because their time ended doesnt mean yours should.”

Michael felt a warm feeling again. Someone knew his pain, and that was all he wanted (Haha yes Michael is Demisexual ✨).

”You are only eight years old, but this is a feeling noone should have” He whispers as he starts sobbing.

Michael quickly goes into action and holds him tight. ”Yeah, noone should…”

As the two friends hug out each others pain, Laura arrives and kisses both of the boys’, and sat them down. Laura treated Ali like if it was his son, since hisother is always too busy for him. Luckily, Ali doesnt mind a mothers love.

Moments later, Ali was holding Michaels hand as his siblings were lowered into the ground. A few people were crying. Especially Laura. Her face was turning black from the mascara. Poma (Who is only there to watch his murder, which actually isnt his murder) was emotionless most of the time, but Michael caught him crying in the bathroom stall once, though he promised not to tell anyone.

Michael was also crying and so was Ali. Ali was just as close to Michael as he was to Ionet and Marie.

”Michael?” Ali whispers.

”Y-Yeah?-” Michael whispers in his tears.

”If we ever die…. Can we do it the same day?..” Ali looks at him.

”… If i die, dont die, but if you do, i will, because you are such a good person and the world needs you..” Michael sobs as he smiles at Ali, and Ali gives Michael a hug.

”They need people like you too..” Ali thought to himself as they hugged.

--A few years later—

”HIGHER!!!” Ali scream to Michael who was holding the dragon.

”WHY DONT YOU DO IT??” Michael yells at Ali.

”ARE YOU SERIOUS? I CANT RUN” Ali yells back and bursts into laughter. It didnt take long before Michael starting chuckling with him.

After a while the Ali turned from laughing to coughing violently.

Ali had been very sick recently, but his mom couldnt afford a doctor to look at it, and Michaels parents weren’t allowed to do anything because it wasnt their kid.