Mi and his uncle have a chat

It was an unusual saturday night. Michael had been kidnapped while he was going for a walk. It wasn't anything bad really, Poma just wanted to be able to insult his brothers parenting skills. Again. He was in a box this time with breathing holes. He was getting bored when he heard his uncle talking to him.

"So, how is school?" He asks from the outside.

"Its the same?-" Michael responds in confusion.

"Ah." Poma says. "Its weird for you, isnt it? The guy who makes fun of your dad and mskes fake porn videos of your mom is talking to you"

"You are doing what to my mom?" Michael says.

"Dont worry, i delete them after i masturbate to them" Poma says way too calm.

"Thats gross!" Michael says and kicks the top of the box.

"Yeah, haha" Poma says. "Do you wanna know a secret?"

Michael chews on the question a little before saying yes.

"I wish I could've helped your dad."

Time freezes and Michael is in shock.

"Why didn't you?"

"He was a brute... I was just a kid, i feared him. I knew he didnt want me no harm, but whenever he entered the room it just felt like time stopped and the temperature dropped."

Michael feels speechless. What?

"I remember lying in bed all night listening to him yelling and hitting Cato. It felt like it was hopeless. He kept telling me it was normal but i never saw other homes do that."

"How did you believe him?"

"Oh i didn't, but i was too scared to say it. I really hated it, and the reason i bother Cato is not because i wanna be annoying. But after he saves you, he feels accomplished. Like he just saved a childhood he didn't have. Especially you. You give him the feeling of getting a second childhood. Just in another perspective."

Michael was silent.

"I respect my brother a lot. He went through hell and now look at him. Sure i want to fuck his wife, but really. He knows i do this to make him feel better about himself. Thats why im not in jail. And even if i never get a brother relationship with him, i know that he has every reason to not want that. And if im gonna be honest, i wish i was him sometimes. Not because of his wife, but to have accomplished what he has. I know i don't have a chance anymore, but as long as i make him feel better about himself when he goes to bed, i dont know if i want it to change."

".... Why are you telling me this?"

"Cause you would think its true"

"Wait what"

"Yep"

"What would i think thats true?"

"That I care about him?"

"I-"

"Oh my god, if i had to choose any super power ot seeing him fuck up everything, i would choose the second option. The only things right about what i said was that his wife is hot and i respect him. Plus i was a kid, i did believe my dad. And he learned me to hate him too, so"

"I cant believe you"

"Yeah me neither haha-"

As Poma starts laughing the door swings open. It seems that Cato finally found him. Just three riddles and Michael would be home. He really wanted a nap to think about what he said. It seemed so real. Like he really meant it. Either way, it wasnt. Michael sighs and rolls into a ball of distress. He just wanted to sleep.