A cruise vacation

Cato : "Wh- Why?!"

Laura : "Cmon, Reedah bought it for us all to do"

Cato : "Nop, There is a reason i do not go out for these kind of vacations! The kids are always crying, the bathroom suck, the neighbors are loud and i dont get to fuck you" >:/

Laura : "Yeah, Yeah, whatever"

Receptionist : "Your room is already taken we will give you another one to use" :)

Cato : "F-"

Michael : "Wow this is so much nicer!"

Nick : "You dont say"

Cato : "Mhm" :/

Laura : "I love the view!"

Receptionist : "Oh i am sorry but this is the wrong room"

Laura : "U-"

Reedah : "This is even better!"

Michael : "Woowwww!!!"

Laura : "Look, it isnt that bad after all"

Cato : "Mhm?"

Receptionist : "We keep getting new rooms reserved, i am so sorry, please follow"

Laura : "C-"

//////

Michael : "How are these getting better by new reservation-"

Nick : "Personally, i dont mind"

Reedah : "Yeah me neither"

Cato : "Any second we will be kicked out"

Laura : "No we wont this time! Right Natasja?"

Natasja : "Mhm" :3

Laura : "See-"

Receptionist : "Hello again-"

Laura : "Okay, can we just get a room to stay in?!"

Receptionist : "Oh yes, you are standing in it! Here is something for your kids to do! And let us take care of your toddler too, they will be extremely happy!"

Laura : "... do you trust them?.."

Cato : "Yeah, they got 30 years and if anything were to happen we would have known by now"

Laura : "Alright... here-" -Hands Natasja over- "Sh-she doesn't like when she isnt around people for over thirty minutes, she is really happy with others and-"

Receptionist : -Takes Natasja- "Do not worry miss, she is in great care"

Laura : "I hope so-.."

Receptionist : "And what is your kids called?"

Laura : "The oldest one is Michael, he takes care of the others, and the second oldest is Nick, he is the one who will always know where the others are and what they do, and the third oldest is Reedah, she is a sweet heart and she will listen to anyone, and the youngest is Natasja, she is usually with Michael or Reedah, and Nick will always know her location"

Receptionist : "I see- Well, they will be in great care! Come along now!"

Michael : "See you ma and pa"

Nick : "Bye bye!"

Reedah : "We'll miss you both!"

Natasja : -Wave-

Cato : -Nods as a send off-

Laura : "I love you all!"

Receptionist : "Haha yeah sure you do, come now"

Laura : "Did she just question my love for my children-"

Cato : "Meh, people think they are right in everything, wanna grab a drink and a condom and hope to god it isnt broken?"

Laura : "... in a sec i need to overthink about this decision"

Cato : "K ill be watching something on the tv while"

Laura : "Alright..."

Cato : "Ill put on a drama show if you want to watch something instead-"

Laura : -Sobs- "Y-Yeah that would help-"