you know what, *sad* >:(

It has been like almost two years on this platform, and i dont think i have told this;

Laura, Marie, Ionet, Michael, Nick, Reedah and Natasja are not real.

In a oneshot i made, Puppet was mad, and couldnt see the difference between real life or not.

His wife and kida are an illustration his mind made to keep him "sane". Years and years of torment and pain, they are the realist thing to him.

Have this;

"Sir, they arent real, let go!" The therapist yells to Cato, who has been strapped to a chair.

"THEY ARE REAL, I HAVE TOUCHED THEM! I HAVE.. I HAVE HEARD THEM!" He cries out in agony.

The Therapist smacks him across the face."WHAT YOU FELT WAS DOLLS YOU MADE! WHAT YOU HEARD WAS VOICES!"

"NO, IT CANT BE" He cries out.

"YES IT CAN!" The therapist yells. "You are here because your friends caught you 'doing' one of the dolls. It was 5"3, and had a natural curve, is that 'Laura'?"

"Yes of course, and she isnt a doll! She might feel like ome, but she is real..."

"Sir, the woman you call Laura is dead."

"No she cant be! She was always warm!"

"Laura was a woman you loved and cherished, but she loved your brother"

"What?! No! She despises him!"

"So after getting rejected you cut her in tiny pieces and placed her inside the doll/pillow. And since she had noone, noone came looking for her."

"I could never do that!!!"

"That was why she always felt like a doll. She was chopped up so good, she was just like stuffing. So she was, in your own words, Your little Teddy bear"

"..."

"And your kids were full of both cat and dog meat!"

"No! I know they act like animals but they are just as human as you and I!"

"No they are not! You say that your step father was mean and that your real parents were great people. Well kt seems that your step father/uncle wanted to help you, while your parents were forcing you to do inhumane actions. Please, move on."

"This is not true"

"It is-"

"NO YOU ARE LYING"

Cato started to violently shake.

"I DO NOT WISH TO BE WITH FULL ON LIARS!"

Seems like we have a special project The therapist says to herself. But i will make you proud dad! I will be your smart intelligent Laura, like you always want me to be! :)

Yeah this was a joke lmfao, i just felt like doing this :3