Robotic Heart beat

"Deep in the winter night, the snow was falling to the ground. It looked like small angels. The moonshine made the snow bright and chubby to look at. It was a peaceful night here at the pizzeria. The state had not found a new nightguard, so we could all relax or watch the beautiful snow fall. Sometimes, this type of peace is what an animatronic needs-" Puppet was caught off guard by the nightguards scream of terror. He was writing the life he wanted, but that does not mean it was going to happened. He peeked from the lid of his box opening to look outside. It was raining heavily, and it was not comforting or anything like soft, beautiful snow.

He went back inside of his little hide-out and decided that this night would be him just laying down with his music box, until they were done with the new human. He winded it up and Laid down on his side as he stared at the music box as if it was his own sleeping child. He remembered the kids at daylight and how happy they were. How much they loved his friends. But not him. He was just too non-kid friendly to be used at daylight. Instead, he would watch over the kids at day and if anything suspicious were to happen he could send a telepathic message to the closest animatronic to what was going on. It was kind of boring, but he really liked viewing the small kids. Sounds unintentionally creepy, I know.

He had always wanted his own mini doppelganger. Sure, it might not be necessary, but he liked kids and he would appreciate to be able to talk with someone and take care of something like a father would care for his child. He just wanted his own family to love, that was it. He started his own fantasies of being a father to his own family while the music box was playing. He was eating breakfast and his kids were around the table bickering about which one was the most intelligent, handsome, pretty and petty. His youngest child was not in the fight though, they were just eating their own hand and sometimes he had to take it out of her mouth. He had a wife, and she was making the breakfast at that moment. She would almost run in the kitchen just to make breakfast. When she finally stopped, she sat down and ate with her family. The older kids stopped arguing and continued eating before their mom could separate them from one another. Puppet was still in his happy place, when the lid was suddenly opened wide, and he got pulled out. Out of shock, he noticed Fredbear.

"What's wrong?" He said tiredly to his old friend.

"We found information! A third batch of animatronics are going to join us! Some of them are even female, wink, wink" He said and smirked to Puppet.

"First of all, don't say wink just do it, two why should I care?"

"Because you always wanted to have your own family, and this might be your chance!"

"I am a marionette, how am I going to marry, love and get children with a robot?"

"Adoption?"

"the only kids here are BB and JJ, and I would rather not have them call me dad"

"Maybe there will be more kids?"

"Maybe not"

"Don't be so pessimistic!"

"Just let me sleep and wake me up when they arrive, alright?"

"Fine then"

Fredbear almost threw the Marionette inside of his box and violently closed the lid. "Jesus christ" Puppet said to himself and started re-winding the music box, before going back to his happy place.

In his happy place, he had just gone to bed with his imaginary wife, when he was pulled out once more by Fredbear.

"They are here now!!!"

"Already?"

"Yeah, duh"

"Doesn't it usually take a few days?"

"No, they were really close to and could easily be stored, so haha"

"Okay..."

Fredbear let the tall marionette out of his firm grasp and walked the doll with him to the stage center where the new robots would be at.

The entire pizzeria had formed a circle around the robots, and you could just hear them ask and ask repeatedly about their faces, about the clown, about the ballerina, about the four "Weird looking Puppets", about the colour schemes on the fox and bear, about the hand puppet and the fact that the clown and ballerina were both chalk white. The Puppet could only see red pigtails and a black hat like the bears, so he stretched out to his famous 11 feet to see what the hell was going on and why the weird questions. He saw a white bear with a few purple plates and his suit was all cut up. On the bears arm, a small Toy-Bonnie looking rabbit was put onto as if it was his hand puppet. He saw a white fox with purple plates, which suit was also all cut up. He saw two... humanoids? A clown with red pigtails, a red dress, and a big red nose. And a Ballerina with Blue hair, a blue top (Or whatever it was) and a purple skirt. Both humanoids had the cut-up suits on. Was it intentional? Around the ballerina was the small weird looking puppets, and he understood their nickname now. They looked just like him, but they were not black, but orange and their masks were all white. They were also quite small, and they all wore white skirts. What the hell was he viewing, and why did he want to look at the Ballerina so much? Was it because she was a humanoid or that she carried the weird him's with her? He did not quite know, but he knew that she looked alright. And he does not love her! Or at least he thinks he does not-

Fredbear noticed the Puppets confused gaze upon the pretty ballerina, and whispered in his ear : "Told you so"

[This is discontinued]