1mil q&a with a weirdo

[1/3/21]

Before I begin answering questions, I just want to say thank you.

Thank  you for those who were there at the beginning and those who have been following this journey along with me. Thank you for the people who left comments on my story and supported me along the way--whether you read Skylight seven months ago or seven days ago. 

Just... thank you. I literally couldn't have done it without any of you. I love you all so much. <3

P.S. I'm shaking like a leaf right now lol. 

--Ellie Rose <3

The Questions and Answers:

question 1: Do you see (Y/n) as a part of the next big three? It's pretty hinted at that it will be (canonically in the original mha story) that the next big three will be Deku, Bakugo, and Todoroki. The way I  see it is: (Y/n) will "replace" Todoroki in the trio. So it would be Deku, Bakugo, and (Y/n) because there like the "childhood trio". 

answer: This is a good question. The answer is that will most likely occur. They are basically the childhood trio, as mentioned before, and (Y/n) technically has one of the strongest quirks in class 1-A and possibly the entire hero course. As far as my perception: yes, I do see (Y/n) as one of the next big three.

question 2: Do you own any anime merch? 

answer: Yes! I got a bunch for Christmas this year! I got a couple Demon Slayer keychains, a Haikyuu!! poster, some stickers, and a Kageyama crow stuffie that is honestly so freaking adorable!

question 3: Do you like Kpop?

answer: I've never listened to enough Kpop to give an honest answer. I will say that it's not my favorite, but I won't say that I dislike it. 

question 4: If I were to make a fanart of this story, how would I send it to you?

answer: This is a great question! I actually have an anime-only instagram that is separate from my personal account (so none of my personal info is spread) that I will be using as an official profile for this account! The user is dazais_nurse and it is a public account. If you don't wish to use your personal insta for that, just make an anime account like I did to protect my private information and hide my anime addiction from some of my friends lol. 

That is all for the q&a for now! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them here or on the previous chapter

That is all for the q&a for now! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them here or on the previous chapter. I'll add them onto this chapter and I'll be happy to answer them!

Thank you again for 1mil reads on Skylight, I truly couldn't have done it without you guys and I love you guys so much! Stay safe! <3